• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Le0ntin's Resignation Letter

Leontin2012

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello people of the battlefield, my name is Leontin, and I'm a sad man today.

When I was young I loved to help other people, and that fashion I could do here. Unfortunately under these 4 months I think I did pretty good, not compared to others I think I didn't make the cut myself. I've had a lot of complications under these past months and it's sad to say it's family issues, health issues. I'm glad I made myself another journey, I was overweight a lot, and that made me suffer a hard time, my weight I will remain secret but I was ill, and often wasn't good on the side when I spoke. But this kinda repaired me, the teamspeak thing made me a lot more bright and made me get more motivation, I ate good nutrition for 3 months and I was out jogging and it payed off! I lost 23 pounds :)

So now, I have decided to leave MCGamer, for the time being. I will re - apply when I find the time to moderate, and I just want to thank some of the people who have brighten up my life, and will for ever. You're my friends and will be as long as I'm alive.

These accidents happened to me when I was in the staff team.
- I got hit by a car badly, MCGamer was there for me.
- Depression, JLioner and among others helped me out from it ( I'm recovered.)
And many many more minor things, but this group of people always had the ability to cure me.

• Special thanks to these amazing people.
      • JLioner: You're my friend, will always be we made each other get to the point we are today, you enlightened me when I was alone in the waiting room and so did I to you. We will still keep in touch I really hope, much love from Sweden, and I will most likely come visit you in Germany some time :) Congratz on Sr bro! Never thought you or me would get it but I'm proud of you teddy.
      • JaviGBU: Omg, UR SO AMAZING, we will also keep in touch :D
      • Vanicle: What to say, you're an amazing person, gotta love you to bits. Have a lovely time! I hope to keep in touch with you.
      • Neph: Well, well, well, you were like a father to me, you trained me you became one of my best buddies but the time for me has come, and that is sad.
      • AND THE WHOLE MOD TEAM. THANK YOU FOR BEING IN MY LIFE! I love you all to bits, I'm really sorry if I missed to mention any of you but much love from Sweden :D
  • Public. If you have any sparetime whatsoever and love MCGamer, apply. Don't give up, I thought of being a member of staff as impossible, I waited and waited for so long, but when I got it, it's a feeling you can only achieve of such a life goal.

When I find more time to dedicate I will redo my journey, make it the best of it. Please if you have any questions ask me!!! I will still be here on the Network not as much tho :)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go. I know we didn't talk much, but you will always be a part of our family. Thanks for your time here at MCGamer, and good luck in your future endeavors! <3

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Never really got to speak to you very much but when I did talk to you, I really enjoyed our conversations. Good luck for your future endeavors.

Leontin2012

Survivor
Reaction score
Never really got to speak to you very much but when I did talk to you, I really enjoyed our conversations. Good luck for your future endeavors.
You remember that conv where we discussed the prounciation of a hamburger? :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think I ever talked to you personally, but you were always active in Slack, and happy to help people out. It's good to see you're doing what you believe is best for you. Have a wonderful life c:

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
I haven't been staff long and never really got to meet you, however I feel for you and I wish you the best of luck. I hope to know that whatever you choose to do, you will remain happy.
Have a great day and I glad to see that you took things from this experience that will better your life!

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
You gave me my platinum rank on TeamSpeak... I'm now have the 'waiting' rank, I thing that I've to take your place ;-;

J

District 13
Reaction score
:( Considering I'm a new mod, it would've been nice if I could have talked to you before this, but best of luck in your future and if you do reapply, I would love to get to know you more :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci