• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Le0ntin's Resignation Letter

Reaction score
I remember being in your training session ;-; rip didn't know you too well but you seemed really cool :3 Good Luck in your future :)

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
It's always sad to see a moderator go. Nonetheless, thank you for your service & gl with the future c:

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Awwwww, I'm sorry to see ya go boo, I miss all my staff baes that leave ;-; And I'm sorry that all that happened to you, and omg congrataz on losing weight, I'm proud of you! I'm also proud off the fact that you did a lot of good work here! I'm sorry I didn't talk to you very much, I wish I could've talked to you more, please keep in touch with your mod baes okay? We'll always be here for you <33

Leontin2012

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not leaving forever, I might aswell try to get back into it in a couple of months. But as shitty as my life has been these months I've no felt happy with my service so that's why, I'll see you all soon again! Best of luck to anyone thinking of becoming a Moderator! =)

Friiday

Experienced
Reaction score
Sad to see you guy man, seems like you will definitely be missed! Good luck with your future endeavours! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci