• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaderboard Delays due to Script Update

NachoLePew

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification! I have recieved alot of questions from hispanic people about this c:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Thankyou for the clarification Col!

I'm sure this will answer a lot of questions people have been asking lately. ^_^

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Will there be updates like a daily, weekly, and monthly leaderboard?

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
I'm sure gravey4rd has been wondering why his rank hasn't updated

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
When are we going to get regional and monthly leaderboards? And also will there be leaderboards for other gamemodes like MCTF2?
Will there be updates like a daily, weekly, and monthly leaderboard?
Just a clarification: this update will not bring new features, as those are part of a separate developer project. The updates that are being worked on now is to make the leaderboards faster and more reliable. The other stuff is still on the list, and will come in due time.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Just a clarification: this update will not bring new features, as those are part of a separate developer project. The updates that are being worked on now is to make the leaderboards faster and more reliable. The other stuff is still on the list, and will come in due time.
Yeah, I know they won't be added in this update. Just wanted to make sure they are on the list. Good to hear!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Yeah, I know they won't be added in this update. Just wanted to make sure they are on the list. Good to hear!
Alrighty then. Thanks for the clarification. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci