• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaderboard Delays due to Script Update

Erenjaegar1203

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh, and is the fns glitch going to be fixed because I was on a losing streak because of that....

BaconUnicorn

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm just gonna say something here, the amount of hackers recently is just not ok, I'm gonna be taking a break from MCSG because of it, or atleast not play as much until it's fixed.

3PR

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm just gonna say something here, the amount of hackers recently is just not ok, I'm gonna be taking a break from MCSG because of it, or atleast not play as much until it's fixed.
Hackers aren't something you can get rid of entirely with a snap of the fingers...

PrimalAU

Survivor
Reaction score
~Hope the update is successful! I hope i Disguise soon again and that OptiFine gos in 1.8 soon, it would be handy because 1.8 is really laggy :/
Goodluck

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for the update! Makes sense why I sometime crash! :D

TouchDeath1

Survivor
Reaction score
For some of us, like me, our stats on the leaderboards change but Have no faces or steve head when Searching my name. Example :ZeroAbilities (steve head)

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you for the clarification and briefing the community about this. Thanks for this thread!

J

Jojo

Is it possible that there is an error with rank 0? I saw 7 ranked 0 players yesterday. Doesn't it normally means they are banned? :0 5 of them hacked for 100%

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci