• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

leaderboards

Noisyboy1552

Spectator
Reaction score
hi quick thread kthx

mcsg needs to reset the leaderboards every 6 months to a year for competitive pvp and it will draw more players to play and tryhard

thx for listening!

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
This may seem like a good idea, but there are already, daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal leaderboards that are reset. If the overall leaderboards were reset every six months, that would alienate a lot of people, who cared less about the timed leaderboards. When we originally reset the leaderboards last year, I know a few people who ended up leaving because they felt all the work they put into this game was basically wiped away.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
This may seem like a good idea, but there are already, daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal leaderboards that are reset. If the overall leaderboards were reset every six months, that would alienate a lot of people, who cared less about the timed leaderboards. When we originally reset the leaderboards last year, I know a few people who ended up leaving because they felt all the work they put into this game was basically wiped away.
Yea basically everything is covered here... What's the point of reseting when we already have all of these different leaderboards??

Noisyboy1552

Spectator
Reaction score
Yea basically everything is covered here... What's the point of reseting when we already have all of these different leaderboards??
Um because I think no one gives a bunnies about those leaderboards, resetting the main is what majority care about

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
This isnt a great idea if they reset leaderboards they should reset all stats.

Stephen

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Gravey4rd.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci