• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaderboards

Reset Leaderboards

• Total voters

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Does anyone else think they should reset the leader boards? I mean its 99% impossible to get to #1 and unless you have no life its extremely difficult to even get in the top 20.

If you disagree please leave a comment on why.

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
I wouldn't get rid of the one now, but it would be cool to see a new one started up, doesn't really matter though.

Tzazon

Experienced
Reaction score
I disagree, just because you wish to get in the leaderboards doesn't mean it should trivialize the work and effort the people who are on top put into getting there. A new one might be a possibility, but come on, why reset everything when stats are there for a reason?

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I disagree, just because you wish to get in the leaderboards doesn't mean it should trivialize the work and effort the people who are on top put into getting there. A new one might be a possibility, but come on, why reset everything when stats are there for a reason?
I realize there, there for a reason. But whats the point now in getting high up on the leader boards if you have no chance of actually getting there. It would add more fun to the game if you were actually fighting for a spot as #1 (which you are now still) and giving everyone else a chance to get there.

Tzazon

Experienced
Reaction score
I realize there, there for a reason. But whats the point now in getting high up on the leader boards if you have no chance of actually getting there. It would add more fun to the game if you were actually fighting for a spot as #1 (which you are now still) and giving everyone else a chance to get there.
Well, the overall leaderboards should switch, but yeah, a monthly leaderboard would be a better thing, why remove what you already have, when what you already have is the true statistics? Even weekly leaderboards would be neat, and yearly, but leave the overall leaderboards the same.

Eaglesfan97

Tribute
Reaction score
I'd say no, only because I, and many others, have put a lot of effort into playing and trying to win. When the stats first reset like a year ago, I lost two wins, so I didn't really acre, but I would lose like 50 or so now. I'd say doing monthly leaderboards in addition to the regular leaderboards would be an awesome idea. Also, maybe like whipe out people that have been banned or whatever if they don't already do that.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I see the pros and cons of each. I vote neutral.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci