• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaderboards

Reset Leaderboards

• Total voters

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Here is my opinion.
When they add the regional leaderboards its time for a reset. MCSG has had only one Reset and it was in Beta. regional leaderboards will mean bugs in the system files will be messed up (maybe). I think at that time that they add the leaderboards MCSG needs to start new.
This is just my opinion,
Pixel

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think that we keep the leader boards. I myself, along with many others in the top 50, am a competitive player and to see my 950 wins being reset would make me extremely devastated. I think we need to keep the all time leaderboards. Also guys you don't have to be a no life. I was at 350 wins while gravey4rd and elisha were getting 1000 and I still made it to the top 30.... I think that regional and monthly leaderboards should be added but keep the current one.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes keeps the all time leaderboards and add monthly ones that would be good

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
That means so many people suck at PVPing and cant take a risk.
Things wrong with this statement:

- MCSG isn't all about PvP
- The reset should only really irritate people with a high amount of wins, how would they have gained so many if they 'suck at PVPing'?
- You sound like a Feminine Hygene Product.
- How does quitting have anything to do with the inability of taking a risk? Oh yes, no longer playing because your statistics have been reset is totally to avoid a risk.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Even if you reset it, Gravey4rd will just pull a no-life and go back to the top. He's out of college, and currently does nothing play MCSG.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Eventually monthly + weekly leaderboards will be implemented (if regional leaderboards are still doable without a reset.) There are just a couple of important things to fix/implement first. Patience my friends.

sooddiso

Experienced
Reaction score
I miss the days when it was different leaderboards for different continents :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci