• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League Of Legends Champs and Rank

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
GAGA :D

We need to play together sometime.

Anyways, I'm Silver IV (placed Silver III after my provisionals, got demoted to silver V, and am finally climbing my way out of ELO Hell with an 8 game ranked win streak), and my favorite champions by far are Lucian and Riven.
Id be more than happy to :)

Except im OCE and I assume your NA?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I've been playing Zed from when I started playing LoL. I watch all the time Redmercy (Master Zed) and I love Zed for his mechanics, skills and of course that he is an Assassin. I wanted to buy him, but I'm so stupid I always forget and end up buying a 3100 ip champ ._. I am really good with him, but I never get the chance to play him (lel).
Also, was your team a troll team? Aatrox 1/11.. Blitz.. top? Thresh.. I don't even know what the hell.. And Talon fed and left the game then.
O_O I actually never noticed their builds! Awkward. I believe it was AD Thresh (E Passive scales off of AD) Aatrox used a... legitimate build, but pretty unusual. More tanky than Aatrox-ish, but probably because we simply didn't have any tanks. I don't even know what Blitzcrank was doing, but he was technically the support.
And you play zed? ;o we must 1v1! Just for fun :)

M

MrKorrenian

I am currently Gold III, Placed Silver III off of provisionals. Mainly play Jinx, Twitch, and Lucian. And as you can tell from my main champions I main ADC. Other than ADC champions I love playing Elise in the jungle and Zed in the top lane(Eww, no mid)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
O_O I actually never noticed their builds! Awkward. I believe it was AD Thresh (E Passive scales off of AD) Aatrox used a... legitimate build, but pretty unusual. More tanky than Aatrox-ish, but probably because we simply didn't have any tanks. I don't even know what Blitzcrank was doing, but he was technically the support.
And you play zed? ;o we must 1v1! Just for fun :)
If you are in NA, I will have kinda a big ping, but it's ok. Lemme just get to 30 lvls so we have fair masteries and runes xD. Same with EUW. Only place I can 1v1 is EUNE but lately I've been playing a lot in my smurfs.

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol, we're discussing games other than MCSG now on the MCSG forums, kinda weird but okay.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I am apparently Bronze I, but I am secretly challenger.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am apparently Bronze I, but I am secretly challenger.
That's what every bronze-y says.. jk
A typical bronze-y in my games:
-My team f***ing sucks
He is Blitzcrank top 0/11 and has stattik shiv and randuins omens.
Everyone else has positive score.
-My teammates don't help me
He said "SOLO TOP" and the jungler asked him if it's okay to not come a lot in top and he agreed. Now he's raging "bcuz noob **** **** **** **** **** (seriously what we saw) **** jungler"
-I deserve to be challenger
While he is going Blitzcrank support with 30/0/0 masteries.
-I never troll, my team trolls and I'm always chill but this f*** noob idiot Katarina (me) is not coming from top to gank
While I'm losing lane for 15 cs and I have like 10% less turret hp than my enemy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci