• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League of Legends?

Reaction score
Oh they are these magical things that only appear once a year
Once a year? Oh boy! You're lucky, aren't you?
BTW:
If you're new, just some stuff:
1) If you're last pick in ranked or normal, your chances of getting mid are like 5% , if you have the members of freaking Alliance in your team.
2) A Teemo in the enemy team is a 1000 AP guy. A Teemo in YOUR team, is a 200 AP guy, with no harassing skills, no map awareness , and 20 minions in 40 minutes, just like your other teammates all the time.
3) If you are in ranked Bronze I , and you don't give to the Silver III mid, they will just DC.
4) If you don't accept to /surrender or report someone, the person will leave or just feed, untill you give them what they want.
I have been playing since Season 2 and this is what I have learned.

Last edited:

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
Summner Name: RTGxxKaos

I also started playing LoL lately and it seems fun, I would love to get a chance to play with others like you.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will give you guys a tip, do not blame your teammates for anything. If it was not partly your fault that you lost, then all of you would be diamond/challenger. The first step of improving is blaming yourself for every loss, look at the mistakes you made and you will gradually improve. Ignore all the flamers and just continue playing this will result in a better chance of winning.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I will give you guys a tip, do not blame your teammates for anything. If it was not partly your fault that you lost, then all of you would be diamond/challenger. The first step of improving is blaming yourself for every loss, look at the mistakes you made and you will gradually improve. Ignore all the flamers and just continue playing this will result in a better chance of winning.
I actually do that, I point out my own mistakes. Though, when I play ranked and I got a Bronze 5 Jinx on my team, her only game as jinx before was 3/15. Our Mid laner said "OMG we lose this jinx so bad" at the start.
Then because of that comment she purposely feeds and her end score was 0/35/1, feeding a draven. There is no way in that game It's my fault for losing.
Sometimes it's really not your fault.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually do that, I point out my own mistakes. Though, when I play ranked and I got a Bronze 5 Jinx on my team, her only game as jinx before was 3/15. Our Mid laner said "OMG we lose this jinx so bad" at the start.
Then because of that comment she purposely feeds and her end score was 0/35/1, feeding a draven. There is no way in that game It's my fault for losing.
Sometimes it's really not your fault.
There is even a bigger chance that there is a troll on the team, but sometimes you are unlucky yes. But there is no point to get frustrated about it, focus on your own game and improve from your own mistakes.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
There is even a bigger chance that there is a troll on the team, but sometimes you are unlucky yes. But there is no point to get frustrated about it, focus on your own game and improve from your own mistakes.
Yeah, though it was on my series and if I was to lose that I wouldn't get promoted, I'm aloud to be frustrated because of that.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, those it was on my series and if I was to lose that I wouldn't get promoted, I'm aloud to be frustrated because of that.
frikn blitz supports ;_;

toxic vel'knerd

LEE SIN SUPPORT OP

Reaction score
I don't think it is always MY fault. I'm just playing normally Darius, Hexakill. Soo... There are 2 people queued together. The only thing I was saying was "good job! nice :D!", then, one guy left just because "He was lagging" and then his partner left too with the excuse "WE HAVE 99 PING!" , that's rediculous, as I'm playing in 60 ping, with no lags. After that, we were left in a 4v5 (Their Lee Sin DC'd) and our Warwick decided to do /surrender 5 TIMES. We all declined, so he DC'd. Then, I said in /all chat "Please report Yi,Vi (the ones that left because of *lag*) and Warwick"
After that, I went to top lane, and starting farming. I got ganked by all enemies and died. I yelled in chat , annoyed , as this would be my 4th loss for my losing streak, "OMG NICE 5V1" and then Jax (The enemy-fed-as-hell-Jax) replied "plz stfu noob".
This is how every game goes for me. Yes, sometimes it's my fault too, but I don't see where's MY fault in this game.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I play on NA - Mooclan
Mid I go Heimerdinger (He's my go-to guy, in case I don't know what to do.)
Support Alistar, but I'm saving up for Thresh. I just got Alistar cuz he's a cow and was free. I'm almost ready to buy Thresh.
ADC, I bought Lucian like 3 days before he was put on Rotation. I've gotten pretty good at him, and went like 12-2-6 or something in a regular game yesterday against a Jinx/taric bot, also with a taric support.
For top lane, I go with Nocturne, whom I also use to Jungle (I have different masteries for jungling and top.) and I also sometimes do Rammus Jungle. I'm going to buy Jayce after Thresh for top lane.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I play on NA - Mooclan
Mid I go Heimerdinger (He's my go-to guy, in case I don't know what to do.)
Support Alistar, but I'm saving up for Thresh. I just got Alistar cuz he's a cow and was free. I'm almost ready to buy Thresh.
ADC, I bought Lucian like 3 days before he was put on Rotation. I've gotten pretty good at him, and went like 12-2-6 or something in a regular game yesterday against a Jinx/taric bot, also with a taric support.
For top lane, I go with Nocturne, whom I also use to Jungle (I have different masteries for jungling and top.) and I also sometimes do Rammus Jungle. I'm going to buy Jayce after Thresh for top lane.
I makes me laugh when people say they play heim as a champ they are confident as xD He is still a troll pick to me, I know he is strong but you can't take him seriously walking around like that

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I makes me laugh when people say they play heim as a champ they are confident as xD He is still a troll pick to me, I know he is strong but you can't take him seriously walking around like that
He's getting "reinvented" soon, he'll look a lot different. Also, I'm a very peculiar person and actually walk like that sometimes when I'm feeling silly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci