• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League tips and stuff

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
yo I started playing league like 2 months ago but haven't played much since then. I play with my friend Goenji and I believe we are like lvl 7-9. Anyone got tricks and stuff for league cause Im kinda bad at it and wanna play it again

Goenji

Survivor
Reaction score
yo I started playing league like 2 months ago but haven't played much since then. I play with my friend Goenji and I believe we are like lvl 7-9. Anyone got tricks and stuff for league cause Im kinda bad at it and wanna play it again
I ASK YOU ALL THE TIME TO PLAY AND YOU SAY MINECRAFT IS GOD ;-;

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
*Clears throat*
Well, if I were to give my best advice..

*Play whoever you like to play, despite of the meta (screw tank meta -_-)
*Try to have fun and don't get discouraged if you lose a game/have a lose streak
*Its good to play with friends, but try to play some solo games to see how you do with strangers
*Find a main role (and champion)
*Learn jungle, it's good to learn now since the new season came out "recently" and it's different from Season 4's
*Watch pro players, or just LoL youtubers to pick up tips (There's a lot, shouldn't be hard to find)
*PING PING PING PING and type (Just have good communication)
*Learn all roles, just in case

If you want to ask any questions feel free to reply :)

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
*Clears throat*

*Try to have fun and don't get discouraged if you lose a game/have a lose streak
*Its good to play with friends, but try to play some solo games to see how you do with strangers
*Learn jungle, it's good to learn now since the new season came out "recently" and it's different from Season 4's
*Watch pro players, or just LoL youtubers to pick up tips (There's a lot, shouldn't be hard to find)

Ty

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
*Clears throat*

Ty

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci