• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League tips and stuff

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not a high rank, but heres my tips my man.

Learn how to last hit minions and staying in lane early, this tip is a huge part of league and will help you a lot if you start learning now. you can start setting goals by getting like 120-150 cs at 20 minutes. 100 is Bronze 5 cs (not very good).

Find a champ that has easy mechanics to play at first, I suggest maybe someone like Jinx/Caitlyn(ADC), Malzahar/Annie(Mid), Thresh/Leona (Support), Maokai (Top), and Warwick(Jungle).

Find a role that you like, and a fun champion.

Watch guides and learn correct builds for the speccific champ along as your runes and masteries.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I've been using her as a top :(
Time to learn jungle then ;)

It's too hard to explain over text, so I would recommend watching a video on how to jungle/the basics. Foxdrop, TheAngryHoneyBadger, and Gbay are all helped tutorial-like youtubers, so you might wanna check out if you can find anything there.

After you got the basics of jungle down, try watching a Sejuani guide. This game takes a while to learn, so be patient and try your best :)

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
I'm not a high rank, but heres my tips my man.

Learn how to last hit minions and staying in lane early, this tip is a huge part of league and will help you a lot if you start learning now. you can start setting goals by getting like 120-150 cs at 20 minutes. 100 is Bronze 5 cs (not very good).

Find a champ that has easy mechanics to play at first, I suggest maybe someone like Jinx/Caitlyn(ADC), Malzahar/Annie(Mid), Thresh/Leona (Support), Maokai (Top), and Warwick(Jungle).

Find a role that you like, and a fun champion.

Watch guides and learn correct builds for the speccific champ along as your runes and masteries.
Ty skipping

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
Time to learn jungle then ;)

It's too hard to explain over text, so I would recommend watching a video on how to jungle/the basics. Foxdrop, TheAngryHoneyBadger, and Gbay are all helped tutorial-like youtubers, so you might wanna check out if you can find anything there.

After you got the basics of jungle down, try watching a Sejuani guide. This game takes a while to learn, so be patient and try your best :)
Ty will do

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
Alrighty so let's say in a week or 2 I am good at sejuani, would it be worth it to learn a new champion and new lane or what? Or should I stick to jungling

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Alrighty so let's say in a week or 2 I am good at sejuani, would it be worth it to learn a new champion and new lane or what? Or should I stick to jungling
Sej is super op and has like 90% ban rate in ranked, so learning her isnt a good idea imo

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
And yes, it's always good to learn other roles and champions, but if you're good at tanky junglers (which is what Sejuani is) I recommend..

*Warwick (Easy, can go damage and tank)
*Nunu (Also easy, only 450!)
*Amumu (Easy, 450!)
*Gragas (Harder, but really good in the meta)
*Rek'Sai (Harder, can go damage and tank)
*Vi (Insanely CC heavy, harder)
*Zac, Volibear, Udyr (All can carry pretty well, harder, really good CC)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci