• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving, or at least trying to.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm fine with people using skins of people they like, I guess I said that kind of weird. But I was mainly focusing on the topic of your second statement. "gg" and such. I know Huahwi is a cool guy, I wish his fans would gain the same respect for other players as he has.
Okay, fair enough!

BTW, what's that mod that's showing in the top left corner of the screenshot? Is that allowed? :eek:

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Okay, fair enough!

BTW, what's that mod that's showing in the top left corner of the screenshot? Is that allowed? :eek:
It just shows co-ordinates, I don't see why it wouldn't because it's the same as using F3 :) It's Batty's Coordinate Mod

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
Bye Jacob, thanks for the good times and constantly editing my skin and resource pack. Although we never did get to the point of becoming best friends or staying up until three A.M., I felt that you were someone I can somewhat relate and talk to. I wish I got the chance to talk to you more (I still will maybe because you're only quitting Minecraft though.) I'll try to play UHC with you sometimes.
Also, happy early birthday. <3

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree with you. I feel like the servers are getting poisoned by these kind of people. Good luck in your future endeavours c:

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Another one bites the dust.

Chad: "the community isn't dying lol 4non ur dumb"

ALSO, YOU'D BETTER BE ON TEAMSPEAK EVERY DAY STILL.

Last edited:

Zelika

Quantum
Reaction score
Even though I didn't know you, it's sad to see another one biting the dust. I also get the cocky "gg's" and "10 hearts steamrolled" or whatever. Glad you made this thread not just to mention you're leaving, but to make people aware of how people behave during a game. Take care :)

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hate when people say "Too Easy!!!" after they run for 5 minutes.
I get very angry then. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci