• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving Red Forest

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
So yeah, the title says it all. I'm leaving Red Forest. This post be very long, I just want to let everyone know.

Why?-
To be honest, I won't really sugarcoat it or anything. It just got to a point where I didn't really think that we could run it anymore. It's not that it was too much to run the team, I just didn't think I could get along with another owner of the team.

Please don't spam the other owner with questions, if you have any, just ask me here or in private messaging; I'll do my best to explain although I won't go into too much detail.

I'm pretty sure Ninetailefox92 will continue to run the team so please support him with it c:

As for me, I'll most likely be making a very small team with Gameraider of maybe 5-8 people. We won't really do much. It'll be more of a group of friends that build occasionally.

So yeah, that's it.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
This could've just been a status... Sucks you're leaving though, you were a great addition to the team.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
This could've just been a status... Sucks you're leaving though, you were a great addition to the team.
Well, I'd be overly spammed if I only put it as a status and didn't really elaborate on any of it. I can just answer any questions here.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So yeah, the title says it all. I'm leaving Red Forest. This post be very long, I just want to let everyone know.

Why?-
To be honest, I won't really sugarcoat it or anything. It just got to a point where I didn't really think that we could run it anymore. It's not that it was too much to run the team, I just didn't think I could get along with another owner of the team.

Please don't spam the other owner with questions, if you have any, just ask me here or in private messaging; I'll do my best to explain although I won't go into too much detail.

I'm pretty sure Ninetailefox92 will continue to run the team so please support him with it c:

As for me, I'll most likely be making a very small team with Gameraider of maybe 5-8 people. We won't really do much. It'll be more of a group of friends that build occasionally.

So yeah, that's it.
Y U DO DIS

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Well as soon as i got in :( good luck with your new team

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Sw3q :'(

A bit sad that I've never even built with you before, and only applied and trial now, instead of, well, months ago. Have fun with the rest of your (hopefully apparent) building career! Your maps will always be played.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci