• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving Red Forest

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
what does this mean for the contest judgement? :(
It will still go on as planned. Just because he left the team does not mean that he lost all of his map building skills.

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
So yeah, the title says it all. I'm leaving Red Forest. This post be very long, I just want to let everyone know.

Why?-
To be honest, I won't really sugarcoat it or anything. It just got to a point where I didn't really think that we could run it anymore. It's not that it was too much to run the team, I just didn't think I could get along with another owner of the team.

Please don't spam the other owner with questions, if you have any, just ask me here or in private messaging; I'll do my best to explain although I won't go into too much detail.

I'm pretty sure Ninetailefox92 will continue to run the team so please support him with it c:

As for me, I'll most likely be making a very small team with Gameraider of maybe 5-8 people. We won't really do much. It'll be more of a group of friends that build occasionally.

So yeah, that's it.
i wish you all the best man :/ :'( <3

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
We all must drop what we once loved sometimes it just turns into something that you dont want

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci