• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Legendary

elitescumbag

Tribute
Reaction score
In game Name:captainperfect
Skype Name:itsxpolarbearx
PVP Strengths: secondaries and sword
PVP Weaknesses: hackers
Why You Would Like To Join Legendary (Much Detail as Possible! :i wanna join a clan that will have fun but can win CW's also

FreddyNoobz

Spectator
Reaction score
In game Name:HardyBoy12341
Skype Name:jamiehardcastle
PVP Strengths:Sword,rod,bow
PVP Weaknesses: flint and steel
Why You Would Like To Join Legendary (Much Detail as Possible!) I would love to join Legendary to have fun playing with people and helping and talking with the clan. I well put so much effort to winning our clan battles as well. Im pretty sexy as well (Tiffaneh) poo:D
Hardyboy you have officially joined the clan with the reason of you will be nice to clan m8s at will help us win in cb's!

FreddyNoobzFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
In game Name:HardyBoy12341
Skype Name:jamiehardcastle
PVP Strengths:Sword,rod,bow
PVP Weaknesses: flint and steel
Why You Would Like To Join Legendary (Much Detail as Possible!) I would love to join Legendary to have fun playing with people and helping and talking with the clan. I well put so much effort to winning our clan battles as well. Im pretty sexy as well (Tiffaneh) poo:D
Hardyboy12341 You have joined the clan because, it seems to me that it looks like you are a very nice person with positive attitude and will help very much in clan battles!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci