• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#LegendsReborn

VertexMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm from the old Eu clan known as Legends. I was in the clan from day one to the end, don't really remember how long the clan lasted for but that's not important.
When we decided to disband the clan, we wanted it to be remembered as one of the strongest and best clan ever to be seen. I think we succeeded in that seeing as other players also told you to change the name even tho they had no connection to the clan.
Sure it's only a name, but we all wanted the name to rest and not be used anymore as it isn't connected with us. As the clan is dead so should the name also be. We still play mcsg from time to time and incase of a comeback it would be kinda sad to see the name being taken..
Now you can still use the name as there isn't any rules about it. But I am asking you to show some respect to us, I am sure this name means nothing to you meanwhile it means a lot to us, especially me. It isn't hard to change your name as your clan is new. Show some human respect to us and change the name of your clan.
I think I speak for all of the Legends members when I write this. ( And I didn't copy/paste that)

Elgold, I know you're a known player in the community.... and I as a play respect you. But as you said the're is no rule about taking the name "Legends Reborn", I mean this community is fair. But if this gets out of hand with a bunch of disrespect, we will possibly change our name in the future (I'm not promising anything though"

VertexMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Change the name -.-
Please stop, we've had enough arguments about changing the name, it's a fair community... and we've got the same rights as everyone else here. We took the opportunity to take the name, so we did!

iCapHD_

Tribute
Reaction score
they knows that they need to change the name just leave the thread. and i think they are thinken about a name so let them thinken and just leave the thread thank you.

Oliverwenman

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN:eek:llythekidrs or rubixcubix_pvp
-Wins:eek:n my ollythekidrs account 42 I think and on my rubix account 9 I think
-Games played:eek:llythekidrs is 1000 and something on my rubix account 100 and something
-MCSG donor:iron
-PvP Strengths: sword bc of ping
-PvP Weakness:bow
-Would you be committed to this clan?: yes
-Any past clans: #vertex with sion and Dylan xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci