• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lescent's Adventurous Adventure of MCSG

Kimberly

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey! I'm known as Lescent/or Kimberly, whichever one prefers to say. :) Basically, as you can tell by the title, this will be MY OWN story of how I got into MCSG and how it will end. At the end, you'll see a little surprise. :p

Intro: It was in the Summer of late July, and I was tired to being a Twitter-addict. (Yes, I was a twitter-addict.) Therefore, being the bored and lazy girl I am, I clicked onto Youtube and searched whatever seemed to amuse me. One of the videos being CaptainSparklez's adventure of SG with other popular youtubers. At the time, I was (and still am) a HUGE Hunger Games fan. I have read all the books, even spent most of my allowance on HG related stuff. Some of which being a Peeta Mellark cut out board, MockingJay necklace, and loads of posters. With that being said, you could tell what had happened. I was immediately hooked onto this, and continuously looked on any other gameplay on the HG. Then it hit me. I thought to myself "Hey, if I just love HG so much, and my brother has a MC account... Why don't I just play on these servers instead?!" I have watched MC videos before, but I never really got into it. At least I knew the basics, right? With that being said, I searched on Google "Minecraft Hunger Games" and the first thing that popped up and looking legitimate was none other than this server. At first, I didn't know what do, so I just texted my friend on HOW to play this. He eventually got me to learn how to get on servers (since back then, I only went on singleplayer) and how to... eh, not be a total noob when it came to swords skill. Nevertheless, he eventually got tired of playing with me since SG wasn't his thing. I lead on to playing more often by myself, and saw that LOADS of people requested to Skype team. Since, I remembered I had a skype (didn't really use it) and I had my brother's old headset with a mic, I figured I might as well Skype team with other people to not only learn, but have fun as well. My first experience of having a skype team did not go well, however. Since, I'm a girl, I thought I should team with a girl too. I asked for a girl's skype, and she said yes. So, we went onto skype, and when I saw that her name on skype was "Liam" I immediately burst into laughter. (Weird, right?) I still skyped team with him and his friend though. They taught me lots. But, I don't talk to them anymore. They stopped playing SG... Enough of this long intro, let's move on!

August: I met quite a few of my friends I team with today in August. Some of them being (from what I remember) Macobeast and Cheedos. They're my great friends still! I also met Mat56789, Eborec, and other people as well. I basically just started to play with them everyday, but to my avail... I was still a complete, and UTTER noob. I'm ALRIGHT as of now, but ehh... So-so. Anyways, school was approaching and I noticed I wouldn't be able to play as much anymore. With that being set in my mind, I decided to take a couple month(s) break before starting to play again. Please do note, I wasn't donor at the time until Christmas Eve. I got on skype every now and then, but I didn't touch Minecraft since.

November: I eventually got bored from my social life and started to play by myself again for a MONTH. Basically, that month is what got me to level up from being a noob to 'decent'. This month was sorta lonely for me, but I still played anyways. I wasn't able to have a skype team though, I didn't really want to add new people, but play with my other friends that I've played with in August. Unfortunately, Mat wasn't really on anymore, and same goes for my other friends. I didn't want to play with Macobeast or Cheedos, because I believed they were still too good for me to play with them, and therefore I decided to play alone. I achieved my 20th win in that amount of time and that also led to my 50th win! I was so stunned that I was able to make it that far, I couldn't really believe it. But, I knew that 50 is still nothing. However, for ME, the NOOB, to achieve that high of a win, I was elated. Now that I figured I wasn't so nooby anymore, I decided to get on TS. I had install TS before, but I never really understood how to use it. But, hearing from other people, a lot of good people used it. Taking that to my advantage, I thought I could befriend many people on there and learn from them as well.

December: I don't really remember the first time I got onto teamspeak, other than August. But, I was surprised to find a couple of my friends on there. I was that kind of person that would mute their mic, because I was too shy to talk. And once I did talk, I would get the reaction of "OHMYGOD, WAS THAT A GIRL'S VOICE?". Some people would take it normal, others didn't. Which was a pretty funny experience for me to have. Mat eventually came back, but he started to play with none other than Nova and didn't play with me anymore. But, no worries! The one and only oooNEONNUKEooo came to save the day! He was a nondonor, like me, and we decided to play with each other! He had like, almost close to 100 wins and I was just drooping behind with a whooping 70 wins. That didn't stop me though. What DID stop me was him getting donor. I was TIRED of waiting for a server to get up, and after waiting for a long time to get in a server, I was STILL too slow to be able to get in one. Now, my mom DID NOT like using her credit card for online stuff. Which is understandable, but with me knowing that MCSG wouldn't steal money, I knew I HAD TO BUY DONOR. I remember my mom saying yes to me, it was such a joyful moment in my life. I tried finding other ways to pay for my donorship, one of which being a pre-paid Visa card that had $10 in it, but my mom didn't trust that either. I scowled in her response, and she finally gave in and let me use my dad's card with his permission. I was so overwhelmed!

January~February: I started to team with Nova_RunZyou, Mat56789 (he returned for a month or two), Voxcile, and oooNeonNukeooo. It was fun times, and they started to record, which led to me recording as well. But, I never really liked recording and I drifted off from their recordings. I was only a guest in their videos, no one official. Which was fine by me, I would get in the way as well. So, with that being dealt with, I decided to apply for a clan. My first ever clan was "The Spartans" led by Disruptor with the members of Cheedos, Cscoop, Mat, Eborec, Maco, and others. But, that was in August and they were one of my few friends I played with then. But, I decided to apply for BronxBomber's team, called "The Bombers". I didn't really care then, but what was significant about it was that I met my friend Branbob83 in the Bomber's Skype chat. I eventually left that clan, and started to hang out with Brandon and his Rebels friends. One of which being CraftyKratonite. When I first heard Tristan's voice, I was SHOCKED. But, I then realized that wasn't his REAL voice it was his SMOKER voice. I was creeped out, but then I found it really hilarious. I started to play with them more often with the exception of my long skype calls with Nick.

March~April: Ahhh, yes. Finally down to these months. I faded away from MCSG in these two months, and I am still fading away as of now. But now that Soul bought me donor since I was accepted into his Clan, "The Forgotten", I thought I might as well stay for a little bit longer. You see, MCSG has had a big impact in my life this year, and that impact has started to slowly get smaller and smaller. I'm quite bored of it, actually. The only reason why I get on is because of my lovely friends, Johan1555, swagrocker (I don't know his forum name), polarisXD, the one and only Macobeast, and my other friends as well. Once my donor runs out for this month, I'm planning on leaving MCSG. I don't know if I'll come back or not, but I'm probably going to move on. Who knows, I may come back once Summer has started. Actually, it all depends on whether or not I make my dance audition for Officer on my HS Dance team. Cause then, if I do get accepted, I'll be very busy afterwards. Well, who knows?

End: MCSG, I thank you oh, so sincerely. I have met many of my good friends here, even if it's online, but who cares? They have cared for me, and cared so much. I'm VERY thankful and I will NEVER forget my experience here on MCSG. It'll be sad to see that I may leave this community. It all depends on my audition, and if my love for MCSG is so much greater that I think it is. I thank my friends Ellen (Johan), Brandon (BranBob), Max (Swagrocker), Ryan (Polaris), Nick (macobeast/makobeast), Mat (Mat56789), Kemry (Nova_RunzYou), Cole (Voxcile), Tyler (oooNeonNukeooo), Tristan (CraftyKratonite), Anna (Undead_99), Alex #1 (Cheedos), Alex #2 ( Angryjukebox ), Chris (Just_Hellooo), Caleb (CaptainCabbage12), Zado ( Zad22 ) and MANY, MANY MORE! Now, only time will tell.

EDIT: everything is false, & i hate everyone. 8/8/2015

Last edited:

Aman4o2

Experienced
Reaction score
FUUUUUU--
I wasn't mentioned Kimbrulee :(
But good story Kimbrulee. ;)

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Kimmy you forgot me D:< but really, great story ;) hope you have good luck with your dance.

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't know you, but that was an interesting story. xD thanks for that. :3

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Sometimes I just read this bio's just to see if my names in it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci