• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lescent's Adventurous Adventure of MCSG

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
I'm friends with Neon too and sorta with undead, any ways great story!

oooNEONNUKEooo

Experienced
Reaction score
Kimberly i would like to say that i had a amazing time with you i think i didnt trully like life until i met my friends that i had on here! I was lost in this world with no direction (my band name! :p) but then i met mainly you and voxcile and nova i was just trying to ecsape life with this! but i made a life with this and so now its time for me to go! :'( i would be a little kid wondering having no idea where i was going in life if i did not find you! i will forever miss you! i hate and love this story at the same time you make me remember all the great times we had together! :') i hope we can still talk to each other every once and a while will never forget you! Kimberly
Voxcile

Kimberly

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kimberly i would like to say that i had a amazing time with you i think i didnt trully like life until i met my friends that i had on here! I was lost in this world with no direction (my band name! :p) but then i met mainly you and voxcile and nova i was just trying to ecsape life with this! but i made a life with this and so now its time for me to go! :'( i would be a little kid wondering having no idea where i was going in life if i did not find you! i will forever miss you! i hate and love this story at the same time you make me remember all the great times we had together! :') i hope we can still talk to each other every once and a while will never forget you! Kimberly
Voxcile
I LIKE YOU BEST
DON'T MAKE ME CRY.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Great story Kim, besides the fact that I almost had a seizure reading it with all the colors and such, but that's past the point. If you leave it will be a very sad time for this community, and have great impact, but sometimes in life, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci