• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Let's Give A Warm Welcome

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Congratulations all, but seriously why isn't Ceroria Sr staff yet or even admin? I've seen moderators that are here for 5 minutes get Sr mod or admin. He has been one of the best mods imo and yet he hasn't advanced? I find that really odd, Is it a case of who you know not what you know? Or the fact that he is not afraid to state his opinion and have a personality instead of a generic response to everything? smh If this thread is deleted I will have my answer.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you, it really does mean a lot. I really do appreciate all the love & support by the community. I hope to not let you down, thanks guys <3

Reaction score
Okay I'm gonna rant here and let my anger out because to be honest with you I don't agree with some of the promotions and neither do some of you so stay with me...

How the hell has Ceroria not been given the chance for Sr. Mod?
I'm not gonna say how good of a mod he has and crap like that because we all know he's one of the best.

And like LittleKisses said is it because he has a outspoken mind and personality that Admins don't like? Let me tell you something...you can't sweep the truth under the rug all the time. It's about time you stop promoting mods that are always up MCGamer's rear end because when you upset them they will turn against you when they resign. Haven't you learnt that already? This is rather outrageous IMO.

My point: Pick a mod with a personality and someone who actually contributes to a conversation instead of someone who is prancing around agreeing to absolutely everything with no general knowledge of what they are agreeing to. Just because someone does a lot of moderation and is good at moderating does not mean they will be good for a higher position, evaluate your options first instead of looking who's got close relations to Sr. Mods and Admins and who hosts a event every once in a while...anyone can do that.

Not a very warm welcome, but it needed to be said.
SMH

imSader

Survivor
Reaction score
Congrats on getting Sr.Staff guys! I wish you luck and I hope to see you in game or even have a little talk :3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Jason, you sneaky evil goose! I was about to make this thread when I got home :(

Either way, congratulations to all five of our new trial senior staff members. All if you perform outstanding work and I cannot wait to see you sporting tyhhose fancy dark names c:

To all of you guys commenting on why I was not given trial, keep in mind this thread is about Braden, Calum, Alyssa, Jay, and Niall; not me :p

If I am deemed deserving of a position on the Sr. Staff team, I will be offered trial however as long as I can continue regulating the quality of the community and helping us improve I'm fine with whatever rank I hold :)

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Ohhh! Congratulations to every single one of these Trials! They all deserve it 100%! Personal messages incoming! :
  • Braden not only were you an outstanding Moderator but an inspiration to us all. Although we have not spent too much time together, I still feel as though we have bonded a little over the last month or two. You deserve this without a doubt and if you do not pass your trial I don't know what I will do D:
  • CalumGraham you are amazing, at pretty much everything other than Mega skywars on Hypixel. I suspected your name was going to be read out as soon as trials were announced. In my opinion you guided the Moderator team through tough times, thanks for everything Calum! :D
  • TrebleMaker07_ wow! Look at what you accomplished, and it was all you! Everything you have done for the server was you and you alone. You are and amazing person with amazing qualities about you. I hope you hold onto those qualities when you pass your trial! ;)
  • Freshly you put up with so many of my stupid questions! In reality you are my go to guy, whenever I am not sure on something it is you that I go to! You are a credit to the MCGamer Staff team and the server in general. It is for those reason that I commend you.
  • iVelocityGaming who could of said no? With your backstory this was bound to happen. But nevertheless congratulations! To be honest we have not talked all that much, but I still wish you the best of luck passing your second trial! <3
So yeah, those were my personal messages. Congratulations everyone (once again) I hope you all pass, and I mean that! :D

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats to you all, I'm sure you'll all do an absolutely amazing job at this :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci