• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LET'S MAKE MCGAMER GREAT ONCE AGAIN !

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Hello to everyone, Frenzy here and today i want to have a little talk to all of you guys who are playing MCSG since 2012, 2013, 2014. Anyway, if you didn't understand the point of this post, as a lot of you already know i'm an old MCSG player and I remember the good old times when I was playing on the MCSG Servers (2012, 2013, 2014). After 2014 everything started to fall apart. The community has gone insane crazy and almost everyone started to use hack clients (even YouTubers). A lot of people started to make fake videos about people that don't hack. Mods on MCSG can't do nothing to change the situation, todays hack clients are so good that can't be detected even by anticheat on Badlion or Kohi. And when you spectate someone you can't know if he is a hacker or a legit player. After that Mods sometimes ban legit players because they think they use hack clients. I would love to return the old MCSG Community which was hacker free and everyone helped each other when they were in shitty situation. Thank you for reading my opinion about the MCSG nowdays and I hope you like the post.
I understand that i'm just a one little guy in this community and I understand that a lot of you will think that i'm some kind of an idiot, but my highest priority by writing this post is to make MCSG great again.

So here is the list of what i would love to see changed and added on MCGamer.

1) Get rid of unplayed Gamemodes!
- Such as Survival Bingo, Deadly Descent, Zed Chase, Battlegrounds, UHC Worlds.
- This is probably the 2nd most important thing on this list.
- MCGamer is paying tons of money to host for nothing!

2) Add Hosted UHCs and Mini UHCs!
- I know there will be a few "pain in the ass" people which will say "Don't copy Badlion!!".
- MCGamer always want custom names for example UHC Worlds. UHC Worlds can stay, but add Hosted UHC Worlds and Mini UHC Worlds.

3) Create or buy custom coded Anti-Cheat and make global Un-ban.
- This is probably the most important thing in this list.
- I know a lot of Devs are gone by now and i understand MCSG don't have a lot of Devs to work on AntiCheat.
- But, as i saw MCGamer uses NoCheatPlus. Just create a plug-in for PvP Hacks and that's it.
- I'm Developer and I do understand that this is hard to create, I have one Anti-Cheat already created and please don't post "Apply for a Developer." I don't want to do that, but i can sell you a custom coded Anti-Cheat + source code.
- After buying/creating Anti-Cheat make global Un-ban, this will make a lot of players get back on MCGamer Network. I know there will be a lot of hackers, but if you have well coded Anti-Cheat (Like mine) You will not have problems with it :)

4) Add Battlegrounds (V2).
- I highly suggest creating this and making a plugin which is like Badions ArenaPvP.
- This will make players compete more and this will make server rise again :)

5) Add Iron Donor again and make more Sales!!
- This will make players buy more ranks.
- I suggest making Iron Donor free. For example if a players is carrying for the server (Reporting cheaters, if there is any.)

6) Merge with BIG SERVERS!
- As a lot of you alrady know Kohi Network and Badlion Network merged together.
- I think MCGamer should merge with other servers to make more profit from it :)nt

7) Give players a 2nd CHANCE!
- People are people, they make mistakes and i suggest staff to give players a 2nd chance even if they use hack client!
- If player is banned permanently and he admit that he used hack in appeal he will get unbanned, but if he gets banned 2nd time he will get IPBanned and permanently banned.

GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS WHAT TO ADD MORE!

- With love, Frenzy
1) needs to happen
2) terrible idea, they tried that with UHC worlds and nobody cared. copying ideas never works unless you have something that makes your version more appealing than the others
3) Anti cheats should always be worked on, but one thing at a time... they already worked on one and not many people are happy with it so ya
4) Again, easier said than done. Making a plugin like ArenaPVP in the short amount of time to 'save' mcg compared to what Badlion has polished their version over the past years. It's comparable to other servers trying to copy MCG's sg, it just doesn't compare because MCGamer's sg is the most polished and arguably the best out there
5) This literally contradicts itself, having iron donor so people will buy more ranks while also giving away that same rank for free? Now why would people buy a rank they could just get for free anyways?
6) They tried that with AntVenom, but with Chad wanting to make a 'family friendly' option but of course since MCG was mostly competitive it didn't work out. If MCG were to be bought out I would think that would make more sense, as I already mentioned on my thread here (shamelessly advertising my own threads ftw)
7) There already is a forgiveness policy, but that takes time (around 8 months I believe). This is fine and should stay as is, unbanning bad players isn't going to make things better

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
- People are people, they make mistakes and i suggest staff to give players a 2nd chance even if they use hack client!
- If player is banned permanently and he admit that he used hack in appeal he will get unbanned, but if he gets banned 2nd time he will get IPBanned and permanently banned.
you're on the right page, but not quite there. a mass unban would be way too chaotic, as stated by Ceroria , but maybe a chance to apply for an unban? as in you could apply, stating the reason you got banned, and depending on how many times you were banned/what for, you could be unbanned. i don't know, just an idea. lots of holes in it but what's duct tape for.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Up until February 1st, 2015 players were given a temp ban on their first offense for hacking followed by a permanent ban, this soon was found to be ineffective as 98% of players in a survey who were banned once for hacking returned to hack again, and upon the request from the community as well as the recognization from the staff, hacking bans were made permanent on the first offense

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
For those who want to be unbanned I think should submit a ban appeal because it shows they want to be unbanned. But I'm sorry I don't really agree to this thread

slenderman1333

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello to everyone, Frenzy here and today i want to have a little talk to all of you guys who are playing MCSG since 2012, 2013, 2014. Anyway, if you didn't understand the point of this post, as a lot of you already know i'm an old MCSG player and I remember the good old times when I was playing on the MCSG Servers (2012, 2013, 2014). After 2014 everything started to fall apart. The community has gone insane crazy and almost everyone started to use hack clients (even YouTubers). A lot of people started to make fake videos about people that don't hack. Mods on MCSG can't do nothing to change the situation, todays hack clients are so good that can't be detected even by anticheat on Badlion or Kohi. And when you spectate someone you can't know if he is a hacker or a legit player. After that Mods sometimes ban legit players because they think they use hack clients. I would love to return the old MCSG Community which was hacker free and everyone helped each other when they were in shitty situation. Thank you for reading my opinion about the MCSG nowdays and I hope you like the post.
I understand that i'm just a one little guy in this community and I understand that a lot of you will think that i'm some kind of an idiot, but my highest priority by writing this post is to make MCSG great again.

So here is the list of what i would love to see changed and added on MCGamer.

- I know there will be a few "pain in the ass" people which will say "Don't copy Badlion!!".
- MCGamer always want custom names for example UHC Worlds. UHC Worlds can stay, but add Hosted UHC Worlds and Mini UHC Worlds.

- I know a lot of Devs are gone by now and i understand MCSG don't have a lot of Devs to work on AntiCheat.
- But, as i saw MCGamer uses NoCheatPlus. Just create a plug-in for PvP Hacks and that's it.
- I'm Developer and I do understand that this is hard to create, I have one Anti-Cheat already created and please don't post "Apply for a Developer." I don't want to do that, but i can sell you a custom coded Anti-Cheat + source code.
- After buying/creating Anti-Cheat make global Un-ban, this will make a lot of players get back on MCGamer Network. I know there will be a lot of hackers, but if you have well coded Anti-Cheat (Like mine) You will not have problems with it :)

- I highly suggest creating this and making a plugin which is like Badions ArenaPvP.

5) Add Iron Donor again and make more Sales!!
- This will make players buy more ranks.
- I suggest making Iron Donor free. For example if a players is carrying for the server (Reporting cheaters, if there is any.)

- I think MCGamer should merge with other servers to make more profit from it :)nt

GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS WHAT TO ADD MORE!

- With love, Frenzy

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to put a few things out here..

In terms of 'unplayed' gamemodes - while there may be a few in this list in which I can agree are underplayed but none are unplayed. Without going into too much detail, I can say that we are working on a few things to do with gamemodes. Please don't ask me what however as I'm not sure myself.

Create a custom anti-cheat - done already. We do have an anti-cheat, it is just something that is not really noticed. While other servers have anti-cheats which say 'this person was banned by the anticheat for this', we go for the more silent approach. In terms of 'buying an anti-cheat', that'd be more difficult as everything is programmed into one core plugin which covers the entirety of the network from hubs, to the games to the proxies, everything. By buying a anti-cheat, they'd have to implement each and every part of it into this singular plugin and it'd probably take longer to debug after implementing a pre-programmed one into our system than it would to debug a custom-coded one by our development team.

Not sure if you remember but a few months back, we actually acquired the AntVenom Network which is where we got the gamemodes such as Deadly Descent, Survival Bingo & a few more from. I'm not sure on if Chad has any plans to merge with another network but if we do, I'm sure it'd be announced in due time and with plenty of notice to the players.

----

I hope I cleared a few things up as well as give my opinion. :)

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
The community has gone insane crazy and almost everyone started to use hack clients (even YouTubers).
While there is not much I will say on this topic, I will say the majority of players on our network do not use hacked clients, so I will have to disagree with this statement.

I would love to return the old MCSG Community which was hacker free and everyone helped each other when they were in shitty situation.
Regarding this statement, every server has hackers. You'll notice Hypixel and other large servers have huge amounts of hackers, in fact so many that even their anti-cheats can't keep up with the quantities of hackers. We're working a lot to keep up with the increase (I don't want to lie, there are more hackers in the game itself). I can assure you that.

I love Battlegrounds, it's more active than SoloSG (admittedly). I can't say games are unplayed as that's not true, they are underplayed though, I can agree on that. While removing gamemodes can be a huge sacrifice, it could also be a good option - that's up to the development to decide on as they all know all the factors that could change with gamemode removals.

That's Badlion's thing. Other popular UHC servers died after Badlion got into it, I don't think it'd work out if MCGamer were to start doing UHC's.

Reference my earlier point. Anti-cheats are having a hard time keeping up too, and they're automated.

I agree, I'm a very active Battlegrounds player. Updates are slowly going out as I'm sure you've noticed with more features being added.

Is it not all about the profit at MCGamer. I can promise you that.

This point essentially disagrees with the rest of your thread. Allowing hackers back on the server effectively just added unneeded work as people did not stop hacking. IP banning is also very ineffective as unfortunately VPN's have been made very easy (and lots of free deals) lately.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci