• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lets talk about SG2...

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
The Survival Games 2.

This map is incredible - the gameplay is fantastic, the buildings look incredible, and overall, the map brings back a lot of memories to all of the old-timers.

People don't vote it anymore. The only time you can have it voted is if a diamond donor votes for it, and that's only if some others vote on it too. It's sad. I feel like no one appreciates SG2 anymore... Always getting outvoted by Valleyside and Breeze.

Does anyone else feel this way? That SG2 deserves to be played more?

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My favourite map, hands down.
However, there's no way that we can get it voted more...

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Vareide was great with SG2. It's unfortunate that nobody ever votes for it anymore.

That being said, he completly flopped with SG3. That map is absolutely horrible...

SG4 is a different story. That map would be Vareide's greatest creation :3

Zana

Career
Reaction score
I think that sg2 is original but... to be honest i don't think people would (like) to always play that particular map.

Reaction score
Vareide was great with SG2. It's unfortunate that nobody ever votes for it anymore.

That being said, he completly flopped with SG3. That map is absolutely horrible...

SG4 is a different story. That map would be Vareide's greatest creation :3
I love SG3 :O

SG2 is by far the best map on the servers. It has some great builds, really good gameplay, its big enough to allow people to explore and the majority of the builds are concentrated close enough to the center of the map to draw people back preventing too long games. I agree I wish it got played more

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love SG3 :O

SG2 is by far the best map on the servers. It has some great builds, really good gameplay, its big enough to allow people to explore and the majority of the builds are concentrated close enough to the center of the map to draw people back preventing too long games. I agree I wish it got played more
See, that's the problem with SG3 - the map is way to large. Basically, the only way you come across people is by pure luck.

Yes, I agree with you. It's too bad what's happened to SG2 :(

Reaction score
See, that's the problem with SG3 - the map is way to large. Basically, the only way you come across people is by pure luck.

Yes, I agree with you. It's too bad what's happened to SG2 :(
SG3 really only has the one problem of being too large, otherwise it is great but I can see that its size can be a large drawback for people. :)

TheYahcookie

Career
Reaction score
I love SG2...
But normally, I'll see a map that's (IMO) better than SG2 (Demon's and SG4) and vote for that. I don't really play MCSG anymore either :p

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SG3 really only has the one problem of being too large, otherwise it is great but I can see that its size can be a large drawback for people. :)
Yeah, it's pretty great for PVP, but being a small map person I can't really get around the large map factor :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci