• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leviathan AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magzr_

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Thermal,

I understand your decision about Lynx. I saw your YouTube video with the topic of the clan, I understand it more clearly now than I did before as sometimes I find it difficult to understand people over messages. I don't know what came between us, we were good friends and I think I screwed it up. I'm not coming here to apply, I'm just here to tell you good luck, I guess. I'm glad you made a new clan and I hope you enjoy it while you can. I know you deleted me on Skype, and I realised I was being a pain, I might've been a bit of a control freak also Lynx, and I'm sorry. You're probably not going to reply to this, but I'm pretty sure you're at least going to read it, hopefully. I wish you guys good luck in the future with Leviathan, and hope the clan goes well. As you know I'm permanently muted on MCSG, so if I see you, I wont be able to say hi. Thanks for being my friend, you changed my life by ever so the slightest, but at least you changed it for the good.

Hope to see you around I guess, you can give me cheerleader if you want, but you don't have to.

- Magz

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
Name | Callum
Nick name | Cal / iggy.
Age |13
Wins / Games played |638 / 7430
IGN | iggy6363
Donor | Diamond.
Past clans ( Must list all ) |#Orbit, #Orbit v2, #Force, #Desire, #Lynx, #Sabotage Trial, #Lynx v2, #Redemtion ( Redemtion for like an hour)
Why do you want to be in this clan? | Because I play for fun now, (May get back into comp play some time), and I would love to chill out in a clan like this. :)

Thermalrage

Platinum
Reaction score
Name | Callum
Nick name | Cal / iggy.
Age |13
Wins / Games played |638 / 7430
IGN | iggy6363
Donor | Diamond.
Past clans ( Must list all ) |#Orbit, #Orbit v2, #Force, #Desire, #Lynx, #Sabotage Trial, #Lynx v2, #Redemtion ( Redemtion for like an hour)
Why do you want to be in this clan? | Because I play for fun now, (May get back into comp play some time), and I would love to chill out in a clan like this. :)

Welcome, my ladd.

L

Lachlan_is_best

Ok...

1. GL
2. Cheerleader?
3. No win requirement?
4. What would be my chances of getting into this clan?

:D <3 :D

Reaction score
Name |mitchell
Nick name |any thing
Age |15
Wins / Games played |277/2518
IGN | TheReaperPlaysMC
Donor diamond
Past clans ( Must list all ) | Lyxn Uprise M-force I think that's it
Why do you want to be in this clan? | I have seen thermal rages vid I under stand why he did it
Skype name |bozomitchell or thermal and beat have me

SunnixMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok...

1. GL
2. Cheerleader?
3. No win requirement?
4. What would be my chances of getting into this clan?

:D <3 :D
low, i dont think thermal likes you.
Plus make that last post you make on this thread, we no liek spam :)

KoopaTroopaMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Name | Nash
Nick name | Neish
Age | 12
Wins / Games played | Spoekta - 24-193 KoopaTroopaMC - 93 719 (Before stat reset 247-892)
IGN | KoopaTroopaMC/Spoekta
Donor: Nope
Past clans ( Must list all ) | Fundamental, Slice, Exile, Aftermath, Bebajel, Mexican Janitors, Skills, Ciiderz and Redemeption
Why do you want to be in this clan? | Because everyone seems nice, loyal, funny and very chill.
Skype name | Nash.adams43

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci