• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

:Life and Times of a Ghetto Princess

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Life and Times of a Ghetto Princess

.Quick Description

.Hey Y'all! It's your fave queen, TotalDramaTony aka Tony aka Toenail. So I had this idea .in mind, and I finally have gotten around to making it a thing! So basically, as some of you may .know, I am one of the longer-serving moderators and I have been here for quite a while. While being .in this amazing community, I have experience countless things. There have been so many events, so .much drama, so many people, so many friends, enemies, fights, friendships, relationships and .explosions of everything. Some of the most unpredictable, jaw dropping things, and some of the most .heart-warming and family bonding things have happened. In my time being here, I've faced many .personal issues, such as being who I am, learning who I am, how to make friends, how to keep friends .and how to learn from the past. From being here, I've learned life lessons and have experienced things .that I will to take with me to my next stage in life, and far beyond. I will never be able to truly repay this .community for all that it has done for me, and that's why I'm a mod, to give what I can to it. And I also .want to give the community itself something, I want to share some of my stories, and life experiences that .I've had here in order to help everyone else out, and help them on their life journeys. So I hope you enjoy .my stories, and I hope they give you something you can take with you. I love you guys, and always will!

Story: Show Your Appreciation before its too late

So basically, as a mod here, I've seen many faces come and go. From when I got here, I met SO many mods, many acquaintances, many friends, and many best friends. I met people like LovelyWishes, Celine, AquaTech, Chandelle, MK, Erin, Kit, Shelby, Soggy, Draco, Jimmer, and so many others. As I continued to be staff here, I grew to love them all so much, and I loved spending so much time with all of them. They were my mod family, and they were the best mod group to hang out with. We played survival, SG, and talked all the time on teamspeak. But as time passed, I lose some of them, and many left my life, and I left theirs. The same happened to me with all mods that came after me, I became their friend and best friend, and then they would suddenly be gone one day. They left me alone on the staff team, and it hurt me more and more with each one I lost. Having to stand strong, I had to grow to depend on those who still stayed, and those who helped provide the leg I needed to stand on. I try to be strong, but when I lost certain people like Chandelle from life, it hurt me like I've never been hurt before. Things happen, and time change, and being one of the older mods, I've learned this the hard way. But what I wish I did know back then, was not how I could have changed how everything happened, I wish I knew how to tell all of them I did care about them, and I was thankful they were in my life. I realized that with some of them, they thought I didn't care about them, and I thought the same of them, but that was not the case. We did care a lot about each other, but we just never showed it, it was hidden and it came off as anger, and secret dislike. I wish I could have told all of my old friends how much I loved them, and how thankful I am for them being there in my many times of need. But I am not the type of person that likes to cry over spilled milk, I have done that too many times in my life already. I want to learn from my past and instead of repeating history, I'm changing for the better, by making sure I tell my friends I love them, and I'm thankful for them. I need them so much in my life, and I'm so happy knowing they are there for me when it's time. I also want to use this time as an opportunity to say thank you to you guys, for being there for me and for being some of the best people in the world, I love you guys and gals. StarWilly12 dindavid CAmadeusA KitMencha Kelslay KellieBreanne Braden Nephilim Jodimo Razzledgirl duckluv321 Vanicle and the staff team and community that I don't know as well, thank you guys for all being fun people to be around and being yourselves, and accepting me as who I am. Love you guys, all of you are all amazing people that deserve love, and deserve to be appreciated!

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That truly is a valuable lesson. Many a time I have found myself wanting to get to know someone better or talk to them more, but I never get the opportunity and eventually they resign and we part our separate ways.

On another note, wow, it's crazy to think how long you've been with the staff. I remember this distinctly (no idea why) but I remember running into you ingame and we'd have some close fights which I remember led me to thinking "Hey, this guy's pretty good," then you got mod and I thought that was pretty cool ^.^

Stay slayin' uncle!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci