• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

:Life and Times of a Ghetto Princess

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Ceroria Really?!!? I don't even remember xD Oh well, that was probably back when I was good XD

YourAverageTiger Liam is mine back off

StarWilly12 Love you babe <3

Vanicle Love you girl!

TheLastGapple Youve always been my baby boo

Jeffrey i literally have known you for two days XD but you're one of my favorites <3

SuperMCSam David is also mine back off

Thank you everyone for all the nice words! Love you guys! You're all the reason I stay slayin every day!

M

MattGlowstone

Tony this was a great thread! We've had our rough times and I've drifted of from speaking to you for a while since I haven't been on my laptop, but I'm always gonna love you as your the person I can always go to with my stupid issues and my serious ones, your one of my closest friends on here and I will always love you <3

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I couldn't think of a thread title that would suit you better.

Anyways, this is a nice thread and I'm looking forward to hearing more stories from everyone's favorite uncle.

BTW, I see that you didn't tag Sebastian. ;)
he's going to attack you

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
"The best way to deal with that is to live in a fully conscious, compassionate, loving way. Don't wait until you're on your deathbed to recognize that this is the only way to live."
-Morrie Schwartz

Thanks for helping us realize that we should do that now, not later. :)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
You guys are all so sweet, I love you all a lot! And I'll be making another story later in the week so Yeah :p look out for it

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What a thread! :) But it is sad to see friends come and go, and you really don't know if you'll ever see them again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci