• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Life Satisfaction

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_satisfaction
So life satisfaction is pretty much how you perceive your life of where you live and what you do. Most of it usually matters of how good your economy is and how much money you get, so if you live in Western Europe/Northern Europe/Middle East/Canada&USA/Australia&New Zealand where there's a lot of money to go around and a good economy, your life satisfaction is going to be (usually) better than it would be in Mid-Asia/Sub-Saharan Africa where the economy is not as great. This thread is where you post how good you think your life is out of ten and what part of the world you live in to see where people are most happy and not. :)

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
9/10
- Fast internet, consistent internet, powerful electronics.
- Very little stress
- "Homeschooled", so I don't have a lot of pressure
- I don't have to have a job, so I can stay home all day.
- I don't live in fear or being attacked, robbed, or otherwise oppressed.
- Clothes to wear, food to eat, a roof to live under.
I live in the USA.

Looking at my life, I'm very privileged and wish that everyone was able to experience a childhood as peaceful as mine, as unlikely as that is. Still, it's a pleasant notion.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
9/10
  • Guns aren't legal without a permit
  • I live in a newly-built suburb with barely any crime at all.
  • I am fed
  • We have a decent amount of money, my mum and dad have well payed jobs.
  • I achieving above average at school.
  • It's School term break.
Australia is a great place to live, narrowing that down to Perth. :)

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I would say 8/10

- I've got the most beautiful and bustiest girlfriend in the history, we have sex in a weekly basis. I've got homies for days, we have fun every weekend in a group of ten people and you can't even imagine what kind of stuff we come up with xD
- My parents get paid really well, my mom is a CEO of a company, so I basically get whatever I ask for ;3 we have a fairly big house. I've got my MacBook and self-built gaming PC, with a fairly fast internet connection.
- Only thing I would really change, is that I don't really do good in school, but I think it's ok as my mom promised a spot at her company.

So yeah, living the life in Finland!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd give it a 9/10. I live in a safe area and have constant access to food and water. My family has enough money to have a nice house and we can afford to take vacations every once in a while. I have plenty of access to modern technology. I do very well at school and I currently have plenty of time to do what I want (to a certain extent).

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude, I thought this thread was all about satisfaction? Or did I make you jealous?
No, I'm not jealous, I simply thought that this forum wasn't the appropriate place for you to brag about your sex life.

Reactions: Wyz

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
No, I'm not jealous, I simply thought that your this forum wasn't the appropriate place for you to brag about your sex life.
Ok, but you see for example Mooclan was bragging with his fast internet connection.. It's the same exact thing why aren't you getting mad about that too because you don't have a fast connection?

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, but you see for example Mooclan was bragging with his fast internet connection.. It's the same exact thing why aren't you getting mad about that too because you don't have a fast connection?
upload_2014-7-10_14-23-50.jpeg

You're comparing someone saying they have a fast internet to someone saying they have a busty girlfriend and have sex on a weekly basis. sigh

Edit: As for the actual thread:
By the standards of people around me and people that live in my area: 3-4/10
By the standards of people that live around the world, probably about 8-9/10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci