• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Life Satisfaction

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
*Tells you guys to get back on topic with the thread* :p
The topic is already gone, no-one takes it seriously anymore :--D or I COULD tell another of my life satisfaction stories, if you want me to ;)

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
9/10.

- Beautiful girlfriend.
- Best parents.
- I do not live of the internet.
- Roof over my head.
- Food always served or in the house.
-> I didn't do 10/10 because I feel bad for the black people in Africa that have it hard, and we all take this for granted, when I grow up and myself only go to Africa and other 3rd world country's and document everything, I will also help people. Before that I am going in the Army, so when that happens 10/10

EagleMan

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Australian
  • iPhone 5c
  • Food, water, clothes, house etc
  • Good Education
  • Living in the number one 'most liveable city in the world', Melbourne :p
  • Internet Connection (I don't live off it though)
  • Healthy, well built person.
  • Good friends
  • Crap weather (like, 5 degrees in June and sometimes 48 degrees in January xD)
Other stuff that I can't be bothered thinking of right now.
About a 9/10 from me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would say 8/10

- I've got the most beautiful and bustiest girlfriend in the history, we have sex in a weekly basis. I've got homies for days, we have fun every weekend in a group of ten people and you can't even imagine what kind of stuff we come up with xD
- My parents get paid really well, my mom is a CEO of a company, so I basically get whatever I ask for ;3 we have a fairly big house. I've got my MacBook and self-built gaming PC, with a fairly fast internet connection.
- Only thing I would really change, is that I don't really do good in school, but I think it's ok as my mom promised a spot at her company.

So yeah, living the life in Finland!
ahhaah sounds spoiled

Reaction score
10/10
.Australia
.A and B student
.2 time national wrestling and bjj champ
.fought a world champ in bjj
.food water roof
.awesome gym for mma
.job as mma coach
.shitty phone
im mainly just happy because i kinda had nothing really good to be born into. mum was on drugs dad had 2 jobs. but now im super happy and only 15

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci