• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lingouiny117's Resignation

Floodplain

Experienced
Reaction score
I still remember the time I trapped you in a hole on TSG2 for the whole match, good times. xD

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
I'll keep your lounge warm for you bro, for when you decide to drop in a visit.
I GOT THE MOST SMILEY FACES IN MY GOODBYE MESSAGE, HE LOVES ME THE MOST. He's gunna warn me for 'dem caps' now.
I'll keep battlefield running... just in case you decide to jump on :3 and yes, we will meet up snowboarding
catch up mah homie
(That's 'farewell my good friend' in your native speak)
P.S. NOW they make it permanent -_-

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember when you first got mod I 'thought' I got evidence of you hacking when you were flying 3 blocks into the air, man I laughed so much when I realized I was wrong. You were a cool AU mod, have a good time.

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Idk you but from what I see you were probably a fun and kind guy, sad to see you go :3

Sporangia

Survivor
Reaction score
Aw ling :,) ill miss you heaps bro. You have to keep in touch, an if you are ever in New Zealand please do send a message saying 'hay gurl hay' xD We promise to keep Ling's lounge buzzing, it is now a legacy. Thanks heaps for all the awesome times that ill never forget :)

ausparady

Experienced
Reaction score
It's sad to see a great AU mod resign, but I wish you good luck in the future with your life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci