• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby Server [BungeeCord]

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally hate the system of having to spam click the signs to get into a game. Individual servers are much easier, especially for non-donors to join, which is already hard enough.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
The Fridge and The Hive both have lobby servers... Why should MCSG join them?

#YOLO

Marco

Spectator
Reaction score
I was kidding dood nodus is not allowed on the mcs servers. You will be banned for using it
That's why I want to interrupt the potability .... o_O

I personally hate the system of having to spam click the signs to get into a game. Individual servers are much easier, especially for non-donors to join, which is already hard enough.
OK, yeah maybe a waiting queue and 24/48 will get picked out of that pool or something similar - like I said Bungee or a similar plugin would be the base, the code is written with. The UI is created by the modders/developers of the mcsg servers. At this point I also wanted to request the 'only show 48' and the '... 24' button in the servers menu.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is, it is the essential interface to interact with multiple servers - in some way it works like a proxy but I think it is more than that (and btw awsome map you've build :] )
BUngeecord aint no plugin! I have used it before, and I know how it works. Thanks btw, but i dont want to advertise.

Marco

Spectator
Reaction score
BUngeecord aint no plugin! I have used it before, and I know how it works. Thanks btw, but i dont want to advertise.
Since you used it you should also have noticed that it iteracts with the servers so in my opinion you could call it plugin - But who cares if you could call it plugin or not. I just want to share my ideas with you :)
And another question: isn't the tf2 server also from Chad?

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since you used it you should also have noticed that it iteracts with the servers so in my opinion you could call it plugin - But who cares if you could call it plugin or not. I just want to share my ideas with you :)
And another question: isn't the tf2 server also from Chad?
It's no plugin, it runs without craftbukkit. Technically, it would work wih vanilla. The servers dont even notice that they're linked up with bungeecord. A plugin is an addition to something. But that is something else. A proxy is really different.
MCTF2 is owned by CommunityMC

Marco

Spectator
Reaction score
I know - I'm a programmer :p but I never said it is a Bukkit dependent plugin and like you said plugin means some kind of addition - even if the server wont notice the plugin it 'modifys' and adds content to the session between user and server. So you could say its a Standalone Plugin that requires any kind of Minecraft server to be useful

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know - I'm a programmer :p but I never said it is a Bukkit dependent plugin and like you said plugin means some kind of addition - even if the server wont notice the plugin it 'modifys' and adds content to the session between user and server. So you could say its a Standalone Plugin that requires any kind of Minecraft server to be useful
Yeah, you are correct. It adds specific capabilities to the server software thus rendering it a plugin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci