• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby Time

Do you agree?

• Total voters

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I have to agree with static. Telling people to just do something else is stupid, because that's not exactly the point. I've actually gotten into lobbies, seen that I have to wait 5 minutes to play a game, and just left to play something like The Herobrine or TIMV, which have way shorter lobby times. Games are there as a hobby, to satisfy boredom, which is exactly why I play them. I don't HAVE anything else to do during the 5 minutes except wait, and it drives me mad. Especially when I end up waiting 5 minutes to get fistfighted to death the minute the game starts.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I think the initial 5 mins is fine, could be shorter, but it's not a huge deal. But, I don't like how it resets to ANOTHER 5 mins if it isn't full. Should be no more than 2 minutes or so to wait for a 12th person to join.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Quit being impatient and go do something else for five minutes next time you're in lobby. And just because TIMV made the time 2 minutes, doesn't make it good... everytime I play that I'm constantly having to hurry to do whatever it is I've been waiting to do, and I usually come back to see it's already started. :/
Why are you so freaking wise...

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This won't get changed. One of the reasons people buy donor is so they can join in the middle of lobbies and only have to wait 2-3 minutes. If the lobby wait time is lessened, it will be like non-donors have this privilege as well, and they won't want to buy donor as much.

FanTaSiX3

Tribute
Reaction score
What do you have to gain by waiting 5min to get slaughtered in less than 2min? It happens to everyone you CAN take a break between games and take a crap or a shower… or a combination. Eww… do whatever you want it could even be a normally shower length.

FanTaSiX3

Tribute
Reaction score
I guess the admins at MCSG saw this and it is now it's a pretty big part of V2 thanks everyone!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci