• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

camui2001

Platinum
Reaction score
Must be 13 or older (Minor Exceptions can be made):12 **I am mature please don't hate!**
- Must be an active Teamspeak and Skype user: Yes!
- Must have a good-working mic: Yes!
- Must act mature and be honest at all times (Could result in a kick)Okey!
- Respect all members: I sure will!
- No BSM Or hacks [Obviously] (Could result in a kick and ban in MCSG): I rage over hackers.... xD
- Please specify if you are an offensive or defensive player, what your strengths and weaknesses are. You may specify your technique as well, i.e. Straight attacks / I am an offensive player and go in for the kill I also can be defensive if I need to be :D -Strengths Bow And FnS - Weaknesses Fishing-rod and Hackers (Just teaching myself fishing-rod!)
- Preferably over 175 wins (Major Exceptions can be made): 290

Zedas

Survivor
Reaction score
Must be 13 or older (Minor Exceptions can be made):12 **I am mature please don't hate!**
- Must be an active Teamspeak and Skype user: Yes!
- Must have a good-working mic: Yes!
- Must act mature and be honest at all times (Could result in a kick)Okey!
- Respect all members: I sure will!
- No BSM Or hacks [Obviously] (Could result in a kick and ban in MCSG): I rage over hackers.... xD
- Please specify if you are an offensive or defensive player, what your strengths and weaknesses are. You may specify your technique as well, i.e. Straight attacks / I am an offensive player and go in for the kill I also can be defensive if I need to be :D -Strengths Bow And FnS - Weaknesses Fishing-rod and Hackers (Just teaching myself fishing-rod!)
- Preferably over 175 wins (Major Exceptions can be made): 290
Gl :D

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Mic:A pretty good one.
Skype Or TS:Both skype is david.goldinawesome
Respect:I will respect everyone
PvP Good things:FnS i can do a 360 pretty well,Bow i can use a bow very well as a bow spammer,Water Fights because of my bow and sword in water is so good.
PvP Weakness:High mountains,Fortune Island because of no FnS place,
Why i want to join:Because it looks like a amazing clan and i think i will have a very good time in this clan.
Why you should add me:Because i always want some challenges and play with better and cool people like you guys.
And now for the PvP story:I have played with a lot of good players like NoahSailer ChilloOo spellcaster24 and some more.But against all of this people i have won i don't know how,We played on maps i know very well so of course i got stacked.I had always been so scared of them but i said too myself it's just a game.And i won those games mostly in deathmatch against them.But the most i do is bow spam etc.So i would not say i am the best sword guy but in secondary weapons i can do some amazing things.But i am still good at block hitting and crit hits. Thanks for reading hope i get accepted - David -
Accepted for trials - a better'ed' application

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Listen up everyone, as we have so many trial members, the apps are closed. Secondly, since we only have a 12-player roster (may expand in the future) we will have to trial the trial-members in shorter periods of time. Exactly what I mean is (since theGamerScottie isn't as active) the trial-members will be split up into groups of 2, and trialed therefore in our usual (first to 2 or 3 wins) in 5 FFA's. The 2 members which will pull through will gain full acceptance into EndGamers. May the force be with you, no no no, May the odds be ever in your favor! Note* If any of the EndGamers members think you are worthy enough - even if you hadn't accomplished the full trial requirements, you may just as well have your birthday C:
Edit: Be sure to be active on our TeamSpeak as you have a higher rate of being accepted, showing you're an active member: uk.clanwarz.com:1120

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow never thought KYSKILLZ coould lead a good clan. You surprised me buddy! Also face people like rebels and helfire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci