• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
My Application lel:
I'm 12 Years Old.
I have 220 wins out of 934 games.
My Mic works but there is the background noise of my computer fan, I plan on buying a new one within the next few weeks. (Mic)
I've never been in another clan before.
My In-Game name is DuckMeh and my real name is Dan.
My Skype name Is DuckMeh MC.
PvP Strengths: Surprise combos, Flint and Steel, Bow locking, good at strafing and can take out teams.
PvP Weaknesses: Not Amazing at fishing rod, and I suck at water battles.
I have chest routes on most maps, and all common maps.
I promise to be mature patient and honest, always.
I will respect all of the clans members.
I hope you consider me worthy, K bye! :p
Not much of an APP, Especially since the APPS Are closed.. I'll discuss whether we trial you or not with my members.

DuckMeh

Tribute
Reaction score
Having second thoughts about joining a clan, don't bother trailing me, apologies for the inconvenience.

ImNissen

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello! Im ImNissen and i have recently moved to mcsg from hive :) I have 415 wins over at hive and i have 157 wins out of 708 on mcsg. My raitio is really messed up as i was really bad when i last played on mcsg. However i have gotten much better since last time. My pvp strengts are swordfighting with a rod. Alltho im not the best with the rod im still decent at it and i can use it to my advantage. Alltho i have a bad ping i feel as if it dosnt matter on mcsg. Im also really good with defensive bowshots like 180 bowshots. Im not too good with bowshots when my oponent is running away from me.
Im good with teamwork and i can communicate well with most players. Im specially good at playing with xZekzy as we have known eatchoter for a long time and often play together, we often take out people that should be better than us and that will come in handy in clan battles. My main pvp weakness is fighting players that are good with rod and people with good connection (Not a weakness tho). Reason you should accept me is because im a good player and i have alot of other expirience with good clans like HellFire and Revolutionize.
Im really bad at writing applications as you can see, but i hope this is good enough to be accepted :)
-ImNissen

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
Hello! Im ImNissen and i have recently moved to mcsg from hive :) I have 415 wins over at hive and i have 157 wins out of 708 on mcsg. My raitio is really messed up as i was really bad when i last played on mcsg. However i have gotten much better since last time. My pvp strengts are swordfighting with a rod. Alltho im not the best with the rod im still decent at it and i can use it to my advantage. Alltho i have a bad ping i feel as if it dosnt matter on mcsg. Im also really good with defensive bowshots like 180 bowshots. Im not too good with bowshots when my oponent is running away from me.
Im good with teamwork and i can communicate well with most players. Im specially good at playing with xZekzy as we have known eatchoter for a long time and often play together, we often take out people that should be better than us and that will come in handy in clan battles. My main pvp weakness is fighting players that are good with rod and people with good connection (Not a weakness tho). Reason you should accept me is because im a good player and i have alot of other expirience with good clans like HellFire and Revolutionize.
Im really bad at writing applications as you can see, but i hope this is good enough to be accepted :)
-ImNissen
PLZ ACEPT DIS DUD PLZ ACEPT DIS DUD PLZ ACEPT DIS DUD PLZ ACEPT DIS DUD

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
-ImNissen
AxeEpted4Trialz

cheezedoodles

Platinum
Reaction score
-ImNissen
i liek erlnd

mice9

Survivor
Reaction score
IK WIL JE KONTGAT VERKRACHTEN MET ME GROTE LUL
spam.
lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.