• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
I am 12 years old but mature for my age group.
My mic is fine, I have a turtle beach x11
I am not a clan hopper, the previous clans I have been in have just disbanded. I swear to stay long term If I am accepted.
Mature-People see maturity IRL and InGame. Calmness-I am always calm and stay cool under pressure. Patience-I'll wait a long time for anything (As long as its worth it) And Honesty- Hey! I never lie :D
I always have respect for others, it is a serious matter for me.
On almost every map I have good coordination and sense of direction and A awesome chest route on common maps.I am a very Frequent MCSG player, I have 190 wins out of 1400. The only reason my games played is that bad, is because this is my friends old account and I took over after he had played 900 games. So if you do the math, I basically have 190/500, also I'm definitely a better pvper than my stats.
This clan is highly skilled and there moves are mesmerizing, hopefully I could be apart of such an AWESOME clan! :D
*Note*Double post, I know
Anyway, please add me (teku30) or kyskillz on Skype, as we're not trialing you, but we just wanna see what potential you have. If we think you're decent, you will be accepted for trials..

ExciteFame

Tribute
Reaction score
Be 12 or older (Just be Mature) -13 But mature somepeople think im alot older
- Must have a good-working mic -Yes I have a turtlebeach mic
- We do not accept clan-hoppers; You will be requested to stick with us long-term - I will stay with the clan forever until they split (Hope that never happens)
- Must act mature, calm, be patient and honest at all times -
I am most of the time until someone makes me laugh
- Respect all members no matter the consequences -Yes I agree to respect everyone in the clan
- Must have knowledge of landmarks & multiple chest-routes on *common* maps, e.g; SG4, Valleyside... etc. - I have routes on most maps.I only have routes on the popular ones.
- Please do not be upset if you are declined -I wont =D
- Minimum 100 words -

Now on to me Im a 13 year old boy who loves mcsg I have played in various team sizes and am very good at co operation
I have 328 wins and I keep getting more as I got a new computer recently.
I have played against this clan before and noticed how skilled and how good yous were at teamwork+pvp skills
you also made me laugh even typing in chat when you had bath time.
I hope I get accepted so I can play with a very strong team.
Skype ExciteFame

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Be 12 or older (Just be Mature) -13 But mature somepeople think im alot older
- Must have a good-working mic -Yes I have a turtlebeach mic
- We do not accept clan-hoppers; You will be requested to stick with us long-term - I will stay with the clan forever until they split (Hope that never happens)
- Must act mature, calm, be patient and honest at all times -
I am most of the time until someone makes me laugh
- Respect all members no matter the consequences -Yes I agree to respect everyone in the clan
- Must have knowledge of landmarks & multiple chest-routes on *common* maps, e.g; SG4, Valleyside... etc. - I have routes on most maps.I only have routes on the popular ones.
- Please do not be upset if you are declined -I wont =D
- Minimum 100 words -

Now on to me Im a 13 year old boy who loves mcsg I have played in various team sizes and am very good at co operation
I have 328 wins and I keep getting more as I got a new computer recently.
I have played against this clan before and noticed how skilled and how good yous were at teamwork+pvp skills
you also made me laugh even typing in chat when you had bath time.
I hope I get accepted so I can play with a very strong team.
Skype ExciteFame
Accepted for trials

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci