• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Long night, long day ahead!

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Clans are now ruined since there are not signs for all the servers. They will never be able to get into just a server with the other clan. I HIGHLY suggest bring back all the signs, and recoding the number back to 1-200
If a clan leader finds a server you all can join, everyone in said clan can simply do /join sg 1038, for example.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes we do know and will add some kind of "slow" chat to calm it down. It can get crazy when over 1000 people are logged in.

Again a bug, we will iron it out soon.
Will the silent join, ncp fix , fns fix, and the hub thing like u get teleported to the main hub when you relog thing soon be fixed/happen?

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Couple of bugs I found:

35 People were all in a 24 player game.

The SG lobby is very messed up. They are saying to do /join sg, but they are full.

You can't break leaves, vines, fire, grass, flowers, etc.

The new maps are not there.

When a player leaves/joins a game they don't have their points next to them.

Clans are now ruined since there are not signs for all the servers. They will never be able to get into just a server with the other clan. I HIGHLY suggest bring back all the signs, and recoding the number back to 1-200
Ive noticed you can break leaves with a sword.
And the not seeing points is a new feature not a bug. They also removed the /scramble feature with users used to use to hide their points if they didn't wanna be targeted for that! But now that you can't see peoples points you don't need the /scramble command.

bastan02

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi Chad, in my opinion this update is completly Good, it feels like you're doing this to earn Money.
Back, in beta this was a not small nor large Community it was awesome to play back then, while the Community was growing the Community has transformed into hardcoreplay with Clans that DdoS eachother.
And now, when the statreset it comming, it makes even more drama. You collab with AntVenom to get a MiniGame server as Hive, they have succeeded with their minigames, but when you added some minigames, no one played them.
And AntVenom could be the person that could help you with the minigames, he has the Viewers and you have the server.
You've transformed the best server ever to a typical Minigame server, to earn Money?
Remember!!!
This is just my opinion and some guesses. I just wanted to express myself not to create drama.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
If you go thru the portal for SG you get teleported to a random vanilla map...

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Will the silent join, ncp fix , fns fix, and the hub thing like u get teleported to the main hub when you relog thing soon be fixed/happen?
Everything will be fixed asap, just be patience.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
If a clan leader finds a server you all can join, everyone in said clan can simply do /join sg 1038, for example.
That's exactly my point though. There won't be the 100-200 servers that people can use for clan battles.

Not critizing, but wondering why all the signs were taken away? Is there a real reason.

ONE MORE THNG:
When you get kicked for a donor you don't get kicked to the hub, you get kicked to your minecraft title screen. Will this be fixed?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci