• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Long night, long day ahead!

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Cant get on the server, No hubs for me to connect to it says...

MilanojeBree

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi Chad,
Can you add quick join to arena to new MCGamer Network v2.
Please answer :3

Coltonator24

Platinum
Reaction score
Omg, for christ sake MCSG. Nobody likes the new update and we want the old one back, please oh please jsut post a thread sayin g old or new. Please. I get so much lag and bugs, but it is just dumb how this new lobby is. Sorry and i know that you guys spent a lot of time on this but people hate it.

Blacklaas

Platinum
Reaction score
Pls, think back to the original version with stats MCSG restarted if that's what they wanted. But the loss of users is getting bigger and bad reviews MCSG v2 are the most evil. In truth might miss the server or decay enough, at least I loved the Original MCSG. I hope to take my comment as an opinion and trying to help make or maybe brings ideas.

pvpvpvpvpvpvpvp

Survivor
Reaction score
MCSG v1 = April 2012
MCSG v2 = February 2013
MCGamer v1 = July 2013 (introduction of the hub)
MCGamer v2 = November 2014
so is mcgamer just an attempt at more money
and remember the v3 that lasted like a week with tier 3s

jayreed03MCSGgamer

Spectator
Reaction score
Pls, think back to the original version with stats MCSG restarted if that's what they wanted. But the loss of users is getting bigger and bad reviews MCSG v2 are the most evil. In truth might miss the server or decay enough, at least I loved the Original MCSG. I hope to take my comment as an opinion and trying to help make or maybe brings ideas.
YES PLEASE GO BACK TO V1 DO A POLL AND SEE WHO WINS v1 OR v2

PolarProject

Platinum
Reaction score
maps? there was really no change in rarity of map picking inputted through v2, but I do dislike all the bugs that are still on the server, personally I have no clue what these lobbies are about. E.g #1108

Twistology

Career
Reaction score
Omg, for christ sake MCSG. Nobody likes the new update and we want the old one back, please oh please jsut post a thread sayin g old or new. Please. I get so much lag and bugs, but it is just dumb how this new lobby is. Sorry and i know that you guys spent a lot of time on this but people hate it.
i like it

People are being retarded atm. Its a big update for a big network, and everyone was fine with the idea before the update, now when we run into a couple of bugs people are like 'fck it, screw everything and bring back the old stuff'.
You clearly don't remember how unplayable the old mcsg was, with the hackers and generally messed up community. imo, it's already better, and theyre still fixing bugs

Jesus christ people, calm down. Just play another game for a while if you think this update is really bad atm. People are so inpatient lol,

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci