• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Looking for some good community maps! Found any?

SwipeShot

Survivor
Reaction score
This map would be cool, when it's done, I think you guys will like it: (its really high quality)

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Check out our masterpiece called Valley of the Kings. It's an amazing Kingdom with more than meets they eye. Here are some photos of what we have done so far. It should be done by this week.
View attachment 4389View attachment 4390View attachment 4391View attachment 4392View attachment 4393View attachment 4394View attachment 4395View attachment 4396View attachment 4397View attachment 4398
We hope you like it!!!! Please give some feedback and tell us what you think! ;)
Wow it's amazing!
I wonder who built that amazing overgrown watchtower.. or turned all the ugly stone on the map and made it more natural.....
Oh wait. the watchtower isnt in the screenshots :(

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow it's amazing!
I wonder who built that amazing overgrown watchtower.. or turned all the ugly stone on the map and made it more natural.....
Oh wait. the watchtower isnt in the screenshots :(
wow i can reply to my own post...

SwipeShot

Survivor
Reaction score
Check out some gameplay on the Survival Games Ultimate : I hope you'll love it! :)

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Karmunrah or however you spell it. :D
I know I helped build and may possibly be a bit biased, but you should check it out. There arent any desert maps out anyway, right?

Jmiester14

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a map in development, but i need to know how big the glass dome needs to be :p

Kawai242

Tribute
Reaction score
hey chad, here is my map that i made by myself that took alot of time and effort so plzz take the time to look at it. it is based off of the arena in the second book of then hunger games but bigger and better.belive m eit is like nothing you have ever seen before.im sending u the zip of the map cuz it is too big to take pics. of. the file will not load i will send it by its self

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci