• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lord of the Rings Map Builder Recruitment ON HOLD

K259864

Career
Reaction score
IGN: K259864
Role: Structurer
Evidence of work (optional, but required for map structurer): do you ant videos or screenshots or what? I have evidence and when u clarify with me i will supply!
Your three best attributes in your chosen area:
- Placing chests equally throughout the map
- Creating big landscapes
- kepping things very neat- my OCD will kick in :p

(I have no experience with MC world edit but I would love tp learn and im also a very fast learner)

K259864

Career
Reaction score
Can someone plz reply to my application its taking way too long for a thread with little messages.

Maukamauka

Spectator
Reaction score
Can someone plz reply to my application its taking way too long for a thread with little messages.

Hey, it's not like no one has seen your post. It's just that only Mr_Dice can accept people (as far as I know), so we just say nothing. Also, just a hint, you should probably upload some pictures or a video of your building, as this will definitely help you getting in. But if I could accept people, I'd accept you if you cold pull up some evidence.

Maukamauka

Spectator
Reaction score
ok i can get evidence when i get home from vacation

Also, if you've published anything, or have build anything worthy on a server or something, you could just give the website address, I n guess that would be fine too.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Hey, it's not like no one has seen your post. It's just that only Mr_Dice can accept people (as far as I know), so we just say nothing. Also, just a hint, you should probably upload some pictures or a video of your building, as this will definitely help you getting in. But if I could accept people, I'd accept you if you cold pull up some evidence.
No you guys can too, if you think they're good enough.
Mr. Dice have you seen my application?
I've seen it, I'm just waiting on some evidence, I'll let you on to look around a mess about, but until we get some evidence of your structuring work I can't accept you for it.

K259864

Career
Reaction score
ok thanks for replying im on my dads computer right now so when i get home from vacation on sunday i will be sure to give you evidence!

K259864

Career
Reaction score
could you white-list me so i can just check out the map for a few minutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci