• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lord of the Rings Map Builder Recruitment ON HOLD

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
What is actually happening with the map, is it going to be build, or have you cancelled it?

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
What is actually happening with the map, is it going to be build, or have you cancelled it?
It's not cancelled if people keep building, it just got to the point where I was the only one building anything. I think what I'm going to do instead is got through the list and drop all the inactive people, and scrap the interior decorator role, it's just an excuse to do nothing.

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not cancelled if people keep building, it just got to the point where I was the only one building anything. I think what I'm going to do instead is got through the list and drop all the inactive people, and scrap the interior decorator role, it's just an excuse to do nothing.
Ok, but I'm not actually sure of what I can build ATM

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Okay, this IS getting put on hold for a while, I'm making a kick ass tekkit game mode, and I would quite like the server for that, if people are still wanting to do this map... the game mode development shouldn't take that long, I've already done sort of what I want to do previously, so I know what I'm doing, which will speed it up.

Maukamauka

Spectator
Reaction score
This is just a reminder, but Minecraft has been updated to 1.5 (YAYAYAY), and I noticed that it hasn't been updated to 1.5, just 1.4.7. I also noticed that someone is on the server. This is just a reminder to both Mr.Dice, because I think you need to update the server, and the person on the server, who should probably update their Minecraft sooner than later.

Also, Mr.Dice, I would love to keep on building, but I the volcano is finished, and I just am unsure of what to do know. Maybe you could update the instructions at spawn?

The rest of this message will be me over-reacting about 1.5:

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D
:D
giyfkcgrewfdsiugkjvchroidfsgviuwesgdiuox SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPY YAY

Maukamauka

Spectator
Reaction score
This is just a reminder, but Minecraft has been updated to 1.5 (YAYAYAY), and I noticed that it hasn't been updated to 1.5, just 1.4.7. I also noticed that someone is on the server. This is just a reminder to both Mr.Dice, because I think you need to update the server, and the person on the server, who should probably update their Minecraft sooner than later.

Also, Mr.Dice, I would love to keep on building, but I the volcano is finished, and I just am unsure of what to do know. Maybe you could update the instructions at spawn?

The rest of this message will be me over-reacting about 1.5:

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D
giyfkcgrewfdsiugkjvchroidfsgviuwesgdiuox SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPY YAY

:3 oops. No one is on right now. That was another server..... I feel stuuuupid

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
umm am i still in team scattershot?

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Am I still on trial o_O every time I went on there was never anyone on.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
You can go on now if you want, it's got an early version of a map that may be going on the MCSG servers for anyone who wants to test :p
46.105.114.202:25581
It's all permissioned up, so there's nothing anyone can break.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
You can go on now if you want, it's got an early version of a map that may be going on the MCSG servers for anyone who wants to test :p
46.105.114.202:25581
It's all permissioned up, so there's nothing anyone can break.
i'm not whitelisted :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci