• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Mine

Reaction score
I've noticed it's not there. What happened to it? Did it get removed? Will it come back? I love that map <3

Reaction score
I don't understand why they can't just remove the OP items and then put the map back into MSCG...
Yeah. Well the op item may be not an item, but the ease to get an iron/diamond sword. If you go in the servant's quarters there's 4 Tier 1's and a Tier 2 with a crafting table.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah. Well the op item may be not an item, but the ease to get an iron/diamond sword. If you go in the servant's quarters there's 4 Tier 1's and a Tier 2 with a crafting table.
So? I get a diamond sword on Valleyside in probably EVERY game I play on it.

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
Couldn't they just remove a few chests and the craftin table? It isn't hard and majority of the community loved that map.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, no offense, but the map was not very good. It's just stone tunnels with a few things in it :/
It was a well-tiered map with fast and exciting gameplay, which not very many maps have.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It was a well-tiered map with fast and exciting gameplay, which not very many maps have.
I found the gameplay really boring, as the game is normally over in like 5 minutes. That's not something I find very fun; everyone gets killed really fast and there's no pacing to the map. If I ever managed to get a kill on the map I normally was instantly killed from behind as the map was really small.

And from an asthetic design standpoint, I didn't find it very impressive either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci