• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Tribe MCSG Unique map! [40% DONE] Does it look any good?

Do you want this to go on the MCSG server?

• YES!

• NO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
2014-10-19_12.11.48.png
2014-10-07_20.31.48.png
2014-10-01_23.58.38.png
2014-10-28_18.52.48.png
2014-10-28_18.48.12.png
2014-10-08_18.17.06.png
The Map download link is below I will post updates for it about every week! There are many screenshots of the map throughout the forum so to see everything I have done so far please look through for all the screenshots! The map is obviously not finished but it has enough to see what it will be like. Please tell me why you like it or not! NOTE: The emerald blocks on the cornucopia tree will be replace with leaves in the end but for building purposes I had to use emerald blocks. also i would like to mentoin that i will detail everything when all the features are in place to see if there are any problems then i will add final touches after.

View attachment 34739

View attachment 34735
View attachment 34822
View attachment 34823

Attachments

Last edited:

UnspecifiedMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Its alright. I like the middle but not that temple looking thing. Dont make it completely out of mossycobble. It looks not that good.
Good job so far thouhg

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this is a pretty good map! I like how it was quartered with ravines that lead to a lava pit. Although the map is still in development, I have some suggestions on what you could do, the temple seems too obvious to spot, and I would think that you need to try to make it further away from the cornucopia, and make it a little less visible, maybe cover a bit of it underground to show that it is ancient, maybe add a bit more detail to the ravine as well, especially on the sides on the way down, maybe add some dirt, vines, ores. Also, the arena's radius seems pretty small. Try to increase it a little more. :)

I wish you good luck in the future! :)

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
Ok I will make the temple smaller! Thanks for the comments and just so you know, im planning to have the clear area filled with a custom jungle but not like the one near the corn. It will thicken up the map and make it seem bigger when playing it! Again Thanks for commenting!

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
I also agree with the "all mossy cobblestone" I need to change the blocks around a bit..

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Needs more detail to the corn and the builds. But I do like the way its coming along.

robM59

Gold
Reaction score
Its looking good, except i have some reasons for why i dislike it more than i like it. It is welly built but try to add more detail and less lava. Looking good right now.

Digity

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks nice! You might need to change the spawn a bit seemingly how there'd be quite a lot of spawn killing. A bit like SG4 how theres only certain ways out and theres alot alot ALOT of spawn killing :p

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
Here are some new images including the new temple (replacing the old one), the area is filled with junge trees, an elder tree with huts hanging from the branches and some new features will be added in the map. Its quite simple now but its only like 20% or less done so it will look very simple for now!

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
The idea for some builds are good! But it just doesn't click with me.

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
Ok well I will double the ways to escape from corn to help the spawn killing and I just redid the tree so here it is and if you didn't like the map please tell me why so I can make some changes. Just remember, the map is quite boring at the moment because it is still about 20% complete! Thanks for the feedback as well it helped a lot!
2014-10-02_15.23.12.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci