• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Tribe MCSG Unique map! [40% DONE] Does it look any good?

Do you want this to go on the MCSG server?

• YES!

• NO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
I like it, but no offence, but emerald is really really cheesy
When you say cheesy do you mean it being emarald block (because I said I was going to relpace it with leaves when it was finished) or do you mean something else?? Also I saw your youtube videos and your are a really good pvper!

Last edited:

Soul421

Platinum
Reaction score
When you say cheesy do you mean it being emarald block (because I said I was going to relpace it with leaves when it was finished) or do you mean something else?? Also I saw your youtube videos and your are a really good pvper!

Yes, I meant cheesy is the sense that the emeralds looked bad. but I get it.

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
I really like the uniqueness of the map. I look forward to witnessing more photos in which you can showcase. My only issue with the pictures is that some structures don't appeal with the environment around then. Nevertheless, I look forward to the finished version and additional features you will add.

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the feedback! It really help to what you guys think!

iTasticHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks great! Might wanna put some more details though, seems plain. Otherwise its a great map and I hope you get accepted!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci