• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Tribe (repost) 50% finished! please tell me what you think!

What do you think??

• i love it!!

• i hate it.....

• it needs more work....

• it needs more detail.....

• its ok...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
This map feels very 50% to me for the following reasons
  • Use custom trees not regular jungle trees
  • I don't like the lava coming out of the temple it kinda makes it pointless
  • The map seems to be default terrain which is a nono
  • The buildings you have worked on need to be re detailed
  • The only thing in this map that I kinda like is the corn so everything else needs to look more real/organic
  • I'm sorry to break it to you but the map as it is right now isn't up to par with mcsg standards ATM, but if you work on those things I bet your map will look more appealing. Good luck and farewell

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
It is sort of meh to me. There are some elements I like and others I do not like :/ However it doesn't seem bad but not exactly "MCSG quality" builds. Maybe touch up on some of the builds and add more terraforming/buildings and then it may be excepted.

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
thanks all who gave a detailed opinion! I am really appreciative of the honesty! So i will completely redo the tree which is what alot of people are saying (not just on this thread)! also are there any suggestions of trees that i should replace with the old ones??

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It has the feel of SG3, and that's because there is nothing but a spawn and very sporadic buildings.

My feedback:
Pros:
  • The spawn looks really awesome ;)
  • Most of your builds have a more unique and open design, one that I can see as good for PvP.
  • The detail on the buildings is pretty good.
  • You put water where players are going to see it, but not have to cross it. That's the way to go.
Cons:
  • Give people a reason to explore the map further than 100 blocks.
  • The void near spawn does not fit in with the map.
  • The map only has 2 "hot spots" other than corn, and they are practically the only buildings in the whole dome.
  • Lower the size of the dome. It's obvious that you don't need that room.

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
thanks so much for the detailed feedback i really appreciate it and i should mention that the pics are going to be outdated because i am redoing the whole trees apart from the ones near the corn (the ones with bridges from tree to tree)

there is a pic with the tall trees just to show you what trees im thinking of using but much more trees. XD

Last edited:

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
map of mcsg.png

Just a map of the map (wait what?!?!?) showing the main structures (without trees exept middle)

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
any ideas for some structures? so far i have the corn, the special trees in the middle then i have parkour within the ravines, a farm house 2 witches houses, a crop storage, a hallow fallen tree, a lake with a boat and two tree houses on each side with a bridge over the lake, a temple and small village. I am going to do a tree parkour thing aswell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci