• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Tribe (repost) 50% finished! please tell me what you think!

What do you think??

• i love it!!

• i hate it.....

• it needs more work....

• it needs more detail.....

• its ok...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Build some spacious caves and maybe a gondala sky cable system? That would be really cool.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What time period is it set in, anyway?

Establish a setting, then Google it.

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
What time period is it set in, anyway?

Establish a setting, then Google it.
its kind of the dark age like the aztecs but im not 100% everything is historically accurate allthough i have put alot of though in whether my builds make sence. i just know for sure that they didnt have sky cable systems in the aztecs age.. XD

JamesBLOCKZ123

Survivor
Reaction score
It kinda looks like you just opened a normal world and started building in a plains biome.

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
i dont think the map is big compared to the majority of the other maps, i think its only like 200 radius

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
I really like the corn, but the rest of it looks like a jungle biome maybe try doing some more custom trees for MCSG standards. :)

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
It seems like this map has potential. Try removing the jungle trees, and adding in custom ones. Also, for your big centerpiece tree, replace the log with 17:12 (6 sided log edge). It makes it look much more professional.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci