• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LycaonReborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteezySketch

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SteezySketch
Name: Matteo
Nationality: Italian
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): That's my second account, I gave my first one to my best friend so http://www.mcgamer.net/player/steezysketch
Previous Clans: A lot
Reason you want to join: I want to try the thrill of being in this clan and obviously get fun and new friends.
How you found out about Lycaon: Whatching the EUCL's thread
Members you know: I've never talked or chatted to anyone :C #Sad

Reaction score
IGN: AaronYT
Name: Eddy. You can call me Eddy.
Skype: Frizzy has me, but if u still need it it's Aaron51Yo
Nationality: Romanian c:
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): Legacy : 102 / 1334 SoloSG : 22 / 64 Current : 266 / 1637
Previous Clans: DalmaHoy, TheGoodPlayers
Reason you want to join: i am a pretty good pvper. No but really now, I am pretty good at the game unlike my stats c: But trust me I am better than you think... By the way, Frizzy tested me kinda on Badlion so you can ask him c:
How you found out about Lycaon: I know it is a pretty Godly clan so yeah.
Members you know: CraftedPvPer, ItsFrizzy and that's all.

Zaquez

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Zaquez / Axeell
Name: Axel
Nationality: Sweden
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): idk legacy 500+ and current 15/30 and cw acc 70/333
Previous Clans: Trivium Intrepid Astral idk alot of pvp calns although i cba remembering them
Reason you want to join: Cuz is pro pvp. Well I don't really know, I just felt like joining a clan and this is a pretty nis 1!!
How you found out about Lycaon: idk b4 the reborn version in pvp war of caln mayb
Members you know: Zinke or tosse me frend, and ofc I know have of the clan, but I havent really played with them

Frzz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Zaquez / Axeell
Name: Axel
Nationality: Sweden
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): idk legacy 500+ and current 15/30 and cw acc 70/333
Previous Clans: Trivium Intrepid Astral idk alot of pvp calns although i cba remembering them
Reason you want to join: Cuz is pro pvp. Well I don't really know, I just felt like joining a clan and this is a pretty nis 1!!
How you found out about Lycaon: idk b4 the reborn version in pvp war of caln mayb
Members you know: Zinke or tosse me frend, and ofc I know have of the clan, but I havent really played with them
You have been accepted. :p

LycaonReborn

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: SteezySketch
Name: Matteo
Nationality: Italian
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): That's my second account, I gave my first one to my best friend so http://www.mcgamer.net/player/steezysketch
Previous Clans: A lot
Reason you want to join: I want to try the thrill of being in this clan and obviously get fun and new friends.
How you found out about Lycaon: Whatching the EUCL's thread
Members you know: I've never talked or chatted to anyone :C #Sad
IGN: AaronYT
Name: Eddy. You can call me Eddy.
Skype: Frizzy has me, but if u still need it it's Aaron51Yo
Nationality: Romanian c:
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): Legacy : 102 / 1334 SoloSG : 22 / 64 Current : 266 / 1637
Previous Clans: DalmaHoy, TheGoodPlayers
Reason you want to join: i am a pretty good pvper. No but really now, I am pretty good at the game unlike my stats c: But trust me I am better than you think... By the way, Frizzy tested me kinda on Badlion so you can ask him c:
How you found out about Lycaon: I know it is a pretty Godly clan so yeah.
Members you know: CraftedPvPer, ItsFrizzy and that's all.
Decline

OutFlowerMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: hungerwamez
Name: Viktor
Nationality: Denmark
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): NormalSG: 70/235 - Legacy Stats: I did'nt play before stats reset - SoloSG Stats: Im not playing SoloSG, i dont like it so much
Previous Clans: Invationation // Divergent // Poesentry // Lightless // ExtremeForce // Oblivion // Travion
Reason you want to join: I saw a lot of cw highlights with Lycaon, and its looks likes it pretty funny in this clan
How you found out about Lycaon: Acepads CW Hightlight
Members you know: A bit arend

I forgot my MCGamer Website accounts password so i applied from this very very old account;):)

LycaonReborn

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: hungerwamez
Name: Viktor
Nationality: Denmark
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): NormalSG: 70/235 - Legacy Stats: I did'nt play before stats reset - SoloSG Stats: Im not playing SoloSG, i dont like it so much
Previous Clans: Invationation // Divergent // Poesentry // Lightless // ExtremeForce // Oblivion // Travion
Reason you want to join: I saw a lot of cw highlights with Lycaon, and its looks likes it pretty funny in this clan
How you found out about Lycaon: Acepads CW Hightlight
Members you know: A bit arend

I forgot my MCGamer Website accounts password so i applied from this very very old account;):)
Trial you

Reason? please
Were invite only atm.
You can reapply when we open applications

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members