• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ma storeh

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Just saw this conversation and I wanted to post that I've never met anyone from the forums while playing and I don't know why.....:-( never met eshan or anyone he mentioned which frustrates me cause I've been playing mcsg since it started.....
:/ I've been playing a long time Too.. I'm a EU player though.
So, I'm Very sad for the things that has happened to you, but, i also feel happy for the support and love this community has given you, you deserved it! you are eshan! You founded the one and only clan i'm going to stay in forever, I will be there until nitride is disbanded. And even then i'll be fighting for Good ol' Nitride.
Eshan, your streams are probably the best i've seen, really, amazing work and so! Without you i wouldn't have met and made so many friends! echo, danibull, betapuffle and the list goes on.
You are and will always be one of my best friends on here and really, all i can say now is THANK YOU! THANK YOU for all good you have done for me! <3
<3

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
I'm EU.... England ftw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci