• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maintenance on US + EU servers tonight

Reaction score
I'm a little confused. Did the maintenance have anything to do with tier changes and MCSG v1 items? Because that's been happening a lot in a few games lately. Finally, when I try to connect to the hub it says its full with only 1337/10000 people online. If someone could explain that would be great. Thanks! :)

jingo

Survivor
Reaction score
i don't understand what these new servers are. when i go on, it's just like the hive and /records won't work? Also, its a lot harder to get in a game because there are loads of people blocking the signs. Please don't do this! it was better before!

Like the hive, games will now be a lot harder to get into + It's impossible to see the signs with the people in the way!
Why change these servers when they were doing fine? it's pointless. This is JUST LIKE THE HIVE.

jingo

Survivor
Reaction score
if you're going to make this place look like the HIVE, at least make it look NICE and not this. I liked MCSG and not the HIVE because you didn't have to go in some 'HUB' and click some signs which lag. Why not keep it the same as before and have the new things like eu5.mctf2.in. like that and not this HUB

EdgarAE

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree the servers are so weird now, it was so much better just looking at the server and it actually telling you if its lobby and how many players are there, now you have to go to the hub for that, its just a big crowd that causes immense lag and sometimes the hide players option doesnt work, it would be a lot easier if you guys changed it back to the way it was, or somehow make it so that we can see if the current server is on lobby or live game to not have to go into the hub.

jingo

Survivor
Reaction score
y'know, i think this is purely an attempt to get more people donating, since it's harder to get into a game. AT LEAST MAKE IT SO U CAN USE EITHER THE OLD METHOD OR THE NEW ONE, SO CREATE A SEPERATE IP FOR THE HUB, AND LINK THE SIGNS TO THE SERVERS SOMEHOW. SO U CAN STILL HAVE A LIST OF ALL THE SERVERS AND USE THOSE ASWELL

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Looks like when the donor I have runs out it'll be next to impossible for me to play MCSG. *sigh*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci