• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maintenance on US + EU servers tonight

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Hopefully CA and AU/AS doesn't get a Hub so we can play those as alternatives to US and EU. :3 Or they can add back the way the servers are displayed on our server list and not TP us back to the Hub every time.
It already hit the EU servers...

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
It already hit the EU servers...
I know. What I meant was that the AU/AS/CA servers won't get hub so we can play those instead. Even though we may lag a bit more, I think it's worth it. :3

EDIT: MCSG can do what they think is best, though. If they add hubs to all their servers, that's just how it is and we'll have to play with them. :)

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I know. What I meant was that the AU/AS/CA servers won't get hub so we can play those instead. Even though we may lag a bit more, I think it's worth it. :3
Yeah. Maybe also half of the US servers can be changed back. Maybe.

Secretstar2

Tribute
Reaction score
I kind of like the hub.... The server list would always lag for me so I'd have to sit and watch games for 5 hours( exaduration) to get into a game... :D Secret-out

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
You're pissing a lot of people off MCSG. I have yet to see a person that has good thins to say about the hub format. You did all of this without any community knowledge, and all we know about the hub development is that there is a hub. With us 25-49, and 51+ still normal that was ok. But now all of the servers are hub? You're expanding on something that nobody wants. I get that you want to advertise, but you're making a lot of people mad in the process. There are better ways to do what you're doing, starting with asking the community. Until then, people will still play. They will gripe and complain, but you guys probably won't listen. It's what you want that matters right? Not the people that keep the servers alive, but you guys. I get that you have executive power and all that stuff, but you don't really command us, and people will begin to leave if you stick to this pattern. That is all I have to say, and I thank you in advance for deleting this.

Reaction score
I don't understand the necessity to make a hub system that makes it more difficult to join survival games servers. This is mcsg; it should be about survival games.
To be quite honest, it's not that difficult to onto a server and I'm not a donor.

Electric_Cloud

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello tributes!

Tonight, we are doing a few seperate maintenances. The details are below.

MCGamer US Hub, MCSG US1-24/50, MCTF2 US1-15:
This maintenance will begin approximately 40 minutes from this post, at 11:00 PM CDT (GMT-5).
We expect the maintenance to last a maximum of 30 minutes.
MCSG US25-49, 51-75:
This maintenance will begin around the same time as the hub maintenance, approximately 40 minutes from this post, at 11:00 PM CDT (GMT-5).
We expect this maintenance to last a maximum of 3 hours.
MCSG EU1-24/50:
This maintenance does not have a definite start time, and will begin either sometime during the US maintenances or after completion.​
We expect this maintenance to last a maximum of 2 hours.​
Sorry for the short notice, and thanks for the cooperation! :)

Can we please not add the new hub with all the servers. Can we have a vote or something to see if we should stay with the lobby for each individual server? If not then can we have the EU servers in the lobby and not hub?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci