• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make a short introduction about yourself!

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there's a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I'm different. On December 14th, I'm moving to Antarctica; home of the greatest walri. I've already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus ever. Thank you all.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Helo am Spoderman and I haz sweg.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
hello i'm a hormonal 15 year old who does really well in school despite not trying at all. i am very dark but i love to talk to people but i never talk to people because i don't like to bother people and i play saxophone i like shrimp i'm rather tall my favorite song is spitting out the demons by gorillaz and this thread is stupid

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there's a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I'm different. On December 14th, I'm moving to Antarctica; home of the greatest walri. I've already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus ever. Thank you all.
This actually made my day... I love you XD

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
His sweg is real, but lets keep this on topic. I donate 15 walrus bucks to you. Gl in antarctica

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You're moving to antarctica one day before my birthday :^)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, I am a miner, I hope to one day become a giant, fat taco and get eaten by Galactus, and then be excreted out as a planet and join the celestial cycle. c:
But your walrus story is beautiful, very inspiring. It made me cry. ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci