• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make a short introduction about yourself!

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I was born in the forests of the Amazon. I was the greenest of my kind, and when Huahwi left the tiger pact for NY, I followed. I was taken as friend of Miner9823 and he taught me how to type and play SG.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was born in the forests of the Amazon. I was the greenest of my kind, and when Huahwi left the tiger pact for NY, I followed. I was taken as friend of Miner9823 and he taught me how to type and play SG.
I still don't know how to play SG.
And I think my typing is of a 5th grader. C:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Well, you've kinda put me on the spot. I'm Fancy. I like to post twice each month then never post again.

Also,

My ping is almost as bad as my capabilities to pull females. :/

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there's a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I'm different. On December 14th, I'm moving to Antarctica; home of the greatest walri. I've already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus ever. Thank you all.
u r mai idol

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey I'm MCGamerzism also Known as Gizm, my real name is Joakin Clary Niemi Junkola (Don't search me up on facebook).
I am the biggest fan of Iggy Azalea that you will ever meet, she is also a very big fan of me, because she released her album on my birthday...or is going to (November 24th)

That's all you need to know, although you must know.
I hate school...so yeah ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci