• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 2 coming soon to ALL severs

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They will be randomly drawn each time the games start
Sorry, if that's in the thread I didn't see it.
That would definitely be a fair solution, but wouldn't it be better for players who like one map over the other have more control over what map they are playing on?

Arkandji

Tribute
Reaction score
I bet that is just temporarely. They probably wanna get some feedback for that new map.

Zionboy

Tribute
Reaction score
This looks....a...a..am..AMAZING!!!!
Simply stunning really, I'm sure the inside looks great as far as old crumbling buildings go that is. Just watch your step lol.

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
WOW! AMAZING! I love it! Although, next map should be outdoorsy, but with a twist, like the arena in the second book.

HSenor

Spectator
Reaction score
Thats looks to be a mighty fine map :) Can't wait!

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
This will be AWESOME! I just hope there isn't too much lag cause the city and whatnot.

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
Brainstormed ideas for Map 3 :eek:!
-Ground Flooded Jungle Map
Basically, its like the jungle map a lot of people have already posted about.. BUT! the ground is flooded with source blocks of water or water that comes from sourceblocks. Some areas may have 5 blocks deep of water, others may have as little as one block deep. Some parts of the forest can be extremely DENSE, which promotes travel in the tree branches (Like AC3 Style :3)! Other places may NOT BE AS DENSE, which could help promote travel by boat in some regions. Also, actual treehouse VILLAGES (think Oompa Loompa houses from Charlie and Chocolate Factory with Johnny Dep 2005) could be cool cause then it'd be like scavenging for supplies in the cabins of ancient people or w/e :D

-Volcano Island Map
Essentially, it is just a GIGANTIC ISLAND with an iconic feature... A VOLCANO! The corn could close to the base of the volcano and chests could be hidden at the top of palm trees where coconuts (melons) would hang! The volcano itself could have caves that are difficult to see because of all the ash (obsidian & black wool).

-Abandoned Mine Shaft
I saw the Yogcast's Dropper Pt2 Video of the Abandoned mineshaft, and reminded me of tunnels inside an ant colony. I think that would pretty amazing and confusing at the same time because its basically a gigantic maze! Not sure how to reall describe it though, but think "Ant Farm Tunnels and Disorientation" :D

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Brainstormed ideas for Map 3 :eek:!
-Volcano Island Map
Essentially, it is just a GIGANTIC ISLAND with an iconic feature... A VOLCANO! The corn could close to the base of the volcano and chests could be hidden at the top of palm trees where coconuts (melons) would hang! The volcano itself could have caves that are difficult to see because of all the ash (obsidian & black wool)."
The melons would need to be able to be destroyed, and when you destroy a melon, it leaves the stem which regrows and pretty much gives the player no reason to leave if they have a sword. Not shooting this down, but it would need some tweaking.

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
The melons would need to be able to be destroyed, and when you destroy a melon, it leaves the stem which regrows and pretty much gives the player no reason to leave if they have a sword. Not shooting this down, but it would need some tweaking.
The melons are a one time thing. There is no stem. They just place the melon block in the tree as if it were hanging. And getting to the top of the palm tree wont be an easy task!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci