• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 2 coming soon to ALL severs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Will there still be tree houses and things like the old one around spawn? I love them!

ALGSA777

Tribute
Reaction score
I say there should be a secret set of iron or gold boots that have 20 featgerfall on them since they are such large buildings

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
THIS MAP LOOKS AWESOME. Can't wait until it comes out or, at least, more snapshots do.

An idea for a third map, maybe? Make one based on the 75th Games from the books? Beachy. Foresty. Somehow works like a clock (don't know if it's possible to write all the codes for the various hours, but I'm sure someone could do it)). I thought it would be cool.

xZildjian

Spectator
Reaction score
I really like how this map differs to the one we are playing now, PvP could play out totally different because of the added Three-Dimensional view of the map, allowing you to use tactics such as pushing someone off a the side of a building etc.

Thejoker1177

Tribute
Reaction score
It would be best if the maps just went in a certain order, not random. The bad this about random is the chance of getting a repeat of a map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci